Happy Saturday everyone!! Can you believe it's May already? Geez - time is flying by this year. I'm already halfway through my first term back in school! Un-be-lievable and scaarry...


I wanted to make a decision about going back to school full-time in July. It all depends on whether I get a full-time job offer by then and if I like my classes next term. EEeek!!!
Scary thought - being a broke student again for another 3 years...but I'm trying not to freak out too much and just keep trusting God. He's always provided for me and I know he'll continue to do so.
All scariness aside...are you guys in need of a little inspiration? Why not play with us?
Every Saturday Jen comes up with some awesome sketches over at Sketch For You To Try!
And... she even picks out one lucky designer to join us as a special featured Guest Designer on her Blog
the following month.
Isn't that awesome? Hop on over to Jen's Blog for all the deets!!
Also - Wanna get a head start on the sketch? Stop by the SFYTT Facebook Page Friday night for an exclusive sneak preview of the sketch!!

Yay - I can't wait to see what you come up with!
My card features one of the cute Penguins from the Cat's Pajamas. I just adore these little rascals, they are too cute!! This particular stamp and the sentiment are both part of the set By the Sea.
These black and white patterned papers are part of a pack I found at Michaels. It's really a great collection of black&white DP by Me and My Big Ideas.
A little stitching, a clear button, some pop-up dots and crystal effects complete my card today.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous weekend!!
~ Sony

Wanna look at some more eye candy? Check out what my SFYTT Sisters have come up with! I guarantee it's going to be AWESOME!!!
* Amy Rohl
Stamps: By the Sea (TCP)
Paper: Black &White Paper Pack (M&MBI), Black CS
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Clear Button, Jute Twine, Crystal Effects, Copic Markers, Sewing Machine, Black Pen, Pop-Up Dots
cuuuute!!!
ReplyDeleteI ADORE this Sony! I have this set and you have totally brought it to life here! FAB papers and sentiment panel too!!!
ReplyDeleteThese colors are fab-u-lous!! I love the glaze on the little guy too! Good luck with all your school decisions. :) I hope you still have time to create--I have to be able to get some inspiration over here!
ReplyDeleteOhhh what a CUTIE PIE!!
ReplyDeleteI love the black and white mixed with the pop of color from your main image. It's a fabulous card.
ReplyDeleteTotally cute!! Love it!!
ReplyDelete