Monday, April 12, 2010

{Salud} a TCP Tuesday Release Hop

Hola Muchachas!! Bienvenido to The Cat's Pajamas Release Hop!
If you got here thanks to the amazing Amy then you're right on track and if you didn't then you want to start by visiting Toni which is where the swankiness of it all starts.

I've got two cards for you today featuring the adorable, mischievous penguins. I LOVE these penguins because you just know by looking at them that they get away with everything. I want to be like that!! Seriously!

This first card here is for this week's TCP Tuesday challenge, which is an inspiration challenge hosted by the terrific Toni.
I hope you play along because you just might win the title Swanky Stamper of the month and win $25 in Cat Cash and with all this new cuteness who wouldn't want some extra cash, right?! Click Here for all the deets.

One of my favorite aspect about TCP stamp sets besides the whole cuteness factor (obviously) is that they are also oh so versatile!!!
For example:

If you love the little salt shaker and lime background (I always take my tequila w/ cinnamon and an orange so there you go) then you are in luck: that cutie is actually a stamp and part of the set! Bottom's up!

The great little zig zag teal border around my tequila drinkin' penguin is also a stamp from the same set.

Wanna create a cute little scene like this one?
All you need is a little masking, a black pen and the Hola Tequila set which comes with all these great little elements.
I mean really - the possibilities are just endless!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Arrividerci oh wait that's Italian...oops let's try that again...Hasta Luego!!

Your next stop on tonight's Blog Hop is my stampin' mentor and SFYTT Sister Susan Liles!!
She will knock off your socks - I guarantee it!

~ Sony






{Salud}
Stamps: Hola Tequila (TCP), Salud (TCP)
Paper: Blue Skies (American Crafts), Aqua Mist (PTI), Chocolate Chip (SU), Old Olive (SU)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Soft Suede (SU), Aqua (Adirondack), Antique Linen (Distress Ink), Taken with Teal (SU)
Accessories: Ribbon (SU), Jute Twine, Nesties, Checkerboard Border Punch, Sewing Machine, Sponges, Black Pen, White Gel Pen, Copic Markers, Crystal Effects, Pop-Up Dots, Post It Notes (for Masking)

{Happy Cinco de Mayo}
Stamps: Hola Tequila (TCP)
Paper: Quite Contrary (MME), Mr. Campy (CC), Bitty Box Basics (PTI), Kraft
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Antique Linen (Distress Ink), Soft Suede (SU)
Accessories: Brads, Jute Twine, Checkerboard Border Punch, Pop-Up Dots, Copic Markers, Sponges, Post It Notes (for Masking), Sewing Machine


9 comments:

  1. So fun! those images pop right off your cards! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are mucho groovy. Love the mix of textures and the info about the tequila w/ cinnamon and an orange. Who knew? Thank you for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning - I love all that texture you used, and your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You've done a FABULOUS job on both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. are those penguins old enough to drink? did anyone proof them?
    totally cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you used the circles in your background paper. And both of your cards are amazing and very pretty. Love those penquins

    ReplyDelete
  7. so adorable- i just love these delightful colors & penguins...& margaritas of course LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun & festive cards! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am SO in love with both of those cards! They are filled with fabulous details. Wow! Love your color pick, too!

    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!