It's late, I just got back from my very first Figure Drawing class which was a ton of fun btw but I didn't want to go to bed without posting my TCP Tuesday card so here it goes!!Yes - it is TCP Tuesday with a touch of retro. Jen is the swanky hostess for this week and she pulled out an oldie but goodie sketch.
Wanna play along for a chance of being crowned the Swankiest Stamper of the month and win $25 in Cat Cash (money to spend at the Cat's Pajamas' site)? Just create something swanky and make sure to upload it to Alma's Blog.
My card here features one of the hot, brand new releases that will be available April 13th!!!
I couldn't resist this one: I just have a thing for paper pieced Scooters. :)
The papers I used here are from the Cosmo

Cricket collection Lil' Man. I love the retro feel of this collection and the color combo. How can you go wrong with red and teal?
I kinda see this card as a guy's card so I kept the embellishments to a minimum: no ribbon, no bows...nothing of the girly sort. :) Just a few brads and some extra stitches serve as accents.
Well...I'm beat and I have to get up really early tomorrow so I bid you a good night and til next time.
Stamps: NEW RELEASE (TCP)
Paper: Lil Man (CC), Kraft, Aqua Mist (PTI), Cream
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Ink, Soft Suede (SU)
Accessories: Brads, Sewing Machine, Sponges, White Gel Pen, Copic Markers

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!