Hi everyone,I'm back with my second post today and with some awesome news:
Guess what?
I'm the newest member of the Cat's Pajamas' Design Team also known as the Cat Pack!!!
do the happy dance. do the happy dance. haha I'm so glad you can't see me right now. :)
Anyway - I'm beyond excited that I get to join the swankiness of it all over there!!
If you're not familiar with the Cat's Pajamas I can only say: what are you waiting for? Check 'em out because Alma has some of the cutest stamps you've ever seen and I'm not just saying that... I really mean it. :)
I wanted to take this opportunity to also show you some Easter cards I had made but just hadn't gotten around to posting yet.
Have a great weekend and stay swanky!!! :)
~ Sony

{Jellybeans}
Stamps: Beans & Bunnies & Peeps, Oh My! (TCP)
Paper: Earth Love (CC), Old Olive (SU), Crushed Curry (SU), Berry Sorbet (PTI)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Aqua (Adirondack), Lettuce (Adirondack)
Accessories: Copic Markers, Sponges, Ribbon, Nesties, Mulberry Paper Flowers, Jute Twine, Buttons, Sewing Machine, Pop-Up Dots
{Easter Bonnet}
Stamps: Beans & Bunnies & Peeps, Oh My! (TCP)
Paper: Earth Love (CC), Old Olive (SU), Crushed Curry (SU), Berry Sorbet (PTI)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Bashful Blue (SU)
Accessories: Copic Markers, Sponges, Ribbon, Nesties, Jute Twine, Sewing Machine, Pop-Up Dots
Congratulations, Sony! These cards are adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome, Sony. Can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Sony!!! Way to go, girl!! I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeves! :)
ReplyDelete