Monday, April 26, 2010

{Lemonade} Mojo136

Happy Monday everyone!! I hope you all had a great weekend! I was Miss Clumsy yesterday and you're going to laugh when I tell you what I did.
I was walking to my car from church and somehow my heel got caught in my pants and I did a wonderful swan dive to the asphalt.
Now the real funny part was how fast I got up! I don't think I've ever gotten up so fast in my entire life! lol
My knees are pretty banged up, my hand too and my pants ripped but other from that I'm ok. I forgot how much those abrasions can hurt!!

So no yoga for me yesterday and a 24 marathon instead. I know I know I'm like 10 years behind on the 24 craze but at least this way I won't go crazy having to wait for next week's episode. :)

Now it's Monday and that means the ladies over at Verve have come up with another fabulous sketch for us to play with.

I just got my very first Taylored Expression stamps - I'm blaming you Amber ;) - and I've been looking forward to getting them inked up so why not do that today?! And I did!
This cute lemonade set is from the Chillax set by Taylored Expressions. I put the lemons on some pop-p dots to add a bit more dimension to the card and I doodled a little border around the image.
Oh and did ya notice I joined the Clear Button frenzy that seems to be going around?

Thank you so much for stopping by! Be safe out there!! No tripping please! :)

~ Sony




Stamps: Chillax (Taylored Expressions)
Paper: Roadmap (October Afternoon), Kraft, Crushed Curry (SU)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Crushed Curry (SU), Antique Linen (Distress Ink), Soft Suede (SU)
Accessories: Sponges, Copic Markers, Clear Button (Taylored Expressions), Ribbon, Jute Twine, Pop-up Dots, Nesties, Scalloped Trim Border Punch, Sewing Machine

6 comments:

  1. A delicious card!! I love the lemonade, beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! Love the stamped image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing what embarrassment will revive from the athleticism of our youth. LOL Okay my youth. I hope you recover soon!

    Anyway! I love this card. Those stamps, the dp and embellies are delicious! It's making me thirsty!

    BTW- My DH and I just did our own 24 marathon this weekend. Um. just realized we are behind now that its Monday night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is ADORABLE and just puts you in the mood for summer! LOVE the dp! Sorry about your knees - been there done that! And now that I'm 52 (YIKES) young people come running up and say, Are you okay ma'am??) That's worse than falling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I freakin' love this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!