Saturday, April 10, 2010

{Tutu Much} SFYTT & another TCP PREVIEW

Yay - Spring is officially here and how can you have Spring without a good ole' fashioned Spring Cleaning?!
I added my own twist to the word this year - did 'ya notice?

I gave my Blog a good ole' Spring Make-over... and I didn't completely botch it all up! Yippee!! No all-nighter for me tonight, trying to fix everything. lol
I also survived my first week of classes - and not just survived I actually had FUN!!!
Now if I can just get all my homework done lol.

Let's talk cards for a moment shall we? That's so much more fun than homework. This here is my card for this week's SFYTT challenge , featuring the newest member of the Cat's Pajama's family.

Mark your calendars: this cute little bunny and four other sets by the Cat's Pajamas will be available April 13th!!
Join us also on that same day for a fun TCP Tuesday Blog Hop, celebrating the new releases! It's going to be fun I just know it!! :)

I feel like I've been making a bunch of boy cards lately so I wanted to go girly for today. :)
The papers I used are from the Cosmo Cricket Mini Deck Earth Love. At first I wasn't all so sure about this paper but now that I've used it I can't seem to get enough of it. lol

Something new and fun I tried on this card is use thin Twill Tape for the bow and layer it on top of a really wide Twill Tape band. I really love how that came out!

Thank you so much for hopping over here and please don't stop before you visit my other fabulously talented SFYTT Sisters and see what they've come up with for this sketch:

Would you like to become our next Guest Designer and play with us? All you have to do is make a fabulous card, post it on Jen's Blog and wait for Jen to pick you. :)

Have an AWESOME weekend!! I better get back to that homework - oy vey!

~ Sony




Stamps: NEW APRIL RELEASE (TCP)
Paper: Earth Love (CC), Kraft, Soft Suede (SU), Cream
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Soft Suede (SU)
Accessories: Nesties, Sewing Machine, Copic Markers, Twill Tape (2 Sizes), Buttons, Jute Twine, Sponges

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely darling, Sonja! So happy to have you playing along with us. Love the twill on twill--must get more twill!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super cute Sony! I love the twill bow and that sweet stamp set! Great job on the sketch:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the twill and the soft muted colors. That image is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!