Hi everyone!! I got so much done today, it's awesome!! I went to yoga with my friend Stacy, the Farmer's Market, a movie, prepped the Mother's Day Craft for SundaySchool and I even had time to get some cards done while I was snacking on some fresh strawberries. Yay!!So it's May (I hope you didn't forget to pay your rent) and that means it's a new month full of Viva La Verve Challenges.
Every Friday my fabulous SFYTT Sister Amber challenges us with a sketch and inspirational photos.
I'm especially excited about this card because I got to use my brand new Verve stamps!!! Double Yay!!!
The Surfboards and the faint background pattern on the Kraft CS are all from the Verve set Relax. The sentiment is from the Happy Days set.


The DP comes from the Tahiti Beach Stack by DCWV which is quickly becoming one of my favorites. It has a ton of fun, hip and cool patterns. Perfect for manly cards!!
I distressed the edges with my scissors and I also aged everything by sponging some Antique Linen and Soft Suede onto the paper. The surfboard and the waves are propped up on pop-up dots.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a blessed Sunday everyone!!
~ Sony
Paper: Tahiti Beach Stack (DCWV), Kraft, Cream
Ink: Antique Linen (Distress Ink), Soft Suede (SU), Bashful Blue (SU), Memento Tuxedo Black, Pumpkin Pie (SU)
Accessories: Sponges, Buttons, Jute Twine, Checkerboard Border Punch, Pop-Up Dots, Black Pen, Sewing Machine

LOVE LOVE LOVE this Sony! I love how you did the sand and sky behind those rockin surfboards;) Super cute my girl!
ReplyDeleteLove this card!!... I like how you created this card
ReplyDelete**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60
Apropriate sentiment...very cool card! Love those surf boards! :)
ReplyDeleteOhh too COOL!!
ReplyDelete