Thursday, April 29, 2010

{Here's To You} Monday Mania

Hi everyone,

I'm just stopping by real quick to post my Monday Mania card for the Greeting Farm. The challenge was to use Kraft, Sand, Khaki and Olive Green.

And this is what came out of it!

The papers I used were from October Afternoon, Cosmo Cricket and an old book I had laying around.

The sentiment is from the Fred Bear in Flight set by My Favorite Things and I used cute WildSprout Eric from the Greeting Farm.

Thanks for stopping by!! I gotta run!!

~ Sony


Stamps: WS Eric (TGF), Fred Bear in Flight (MFT)
Paper: Fly a Kite (October Afternoon), Girl Friday (CC), Kraft, old book
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Soft Suede (SU), Antique Linen (Distress Ink)
Accessories: Sponges, Staples, Notebook Style Punch, Jute Twine, Pop-up Dots, Copic Markers, Sewing Machine

1 comment:

  1. He is adorable! Love all the detail on the card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!