Thursday, April 1, 2010

{Just Because it's MFT}

I've been watching Sherlock Holmes while making cards today and can I tell you: I absolutely love that movie!
Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law are just awesome together! I've been cracking up all morning!! Ahhh good times :)

So onto more important matters: I'm so excited to be able to share with you that one of my projects was picked as March's Favorite Find over on the MFT Blog!!! YAY!!!

So here's a MFT card I made yesterday but forgot to post! It's not for any contests or challenge and I don't even know who I'm gonna give it to but I do know I had a blast making it. :)

I used papers from the Quite Contrary collection by My Mind's Eye. The red polka dotted paper is from a Martha Stewart Valentine DP Pack I got in February.

The image is of course from none other than the adorable Pure Innocence line by MFT. I just love her umbrella and cute little raincoat!!! Her boots and umbrella are paper pieced.

Thanks a lot for stopping by!!

'til next time,

~Sony




Stamps: PI My Umbrella (MFT)
Paper: Quite Contrary (MME), Bermuda Bay (SU), Kraft, Valentine DP (Martha Stewart)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Ribbon (SU), Checkerboard Border Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Nesties, Sewing Machine, Copic Markers, White Gel Pen

1 comment:

  1. this is lovely too! wow! great layout, and colors, love the little details you added!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!