Sunday, April 25, 2010

TGF Battle FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!

Hi guys!!
It is the final week for the TGF Battle of the Design Teams and the challenge was all about creating a coordinating boy and girl project.

This cutie gift set here was created by Angie, who's in the middle of moving but somehow she made this happen - isn't she amazing?



PLEASE VOTE FOR US!!!
EVERY VOTE COUNTS AND WE APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!
You have 4 MORE HOURS TO VOTE!!!

CLICK HERE to vote!!!

THANK YOU!!!

~ Sony

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, the cork message boards below are just adorable as can be, and I love the cards and hats in this post--how do you get it all done, girl?!

    Hey, that font that you wondered about is AR Christy...I think standard on Microsoft Word????

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!