Sunday, April 4, 2010

TGF Battle Continues...

Happy Easter to you all!!! I hope you had a wonderful day and lots of fun at the traditional Egg hunts! :)

Well - I'm soo glad and relieved that my team made it to the second week of the Greeting Farm's Battle of the Design Teams.
Relieved? You might ask..well my card was the one that we submitted last week so you betcha I was relieved. lol
A big thank you to all of you who voted for us!!

So onto Week 2:
This wonderful card here was made by Suzi Weyremaster and is my team's entry this week for the Greeting Farm's Battle of the Design Teams.

If you love this card as much as I do please take a moment to go over to the Greeting Farm gallery and leave a comment HERE.
Your comment will count as a vote.

We would greatly appreciate it!!

Thank you so very much!

~ Sony

1 comment:

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!