Thursday, April 29, 2010

{Splash Attack} SCSketch 278

Hi guys - did you have a great day? I hope you did. I had a lot of fun at class today: we went on a field trip to one of the VFX studios here in LA. It was really cool to get a tour and to get to talk to one of the Lead Artists there.
After that I went home, worked some more on my homework, watched some 24 and got to make a card! Yay!

The card I made is for this weeks' SCS Sketch challenge. It's a fun one!! And I thought it would be perfect to use with this cutie whale stamp from The Cat's Pajamas' set By the Sea.

The papers I used are from the Tahiti Beach Stack by DCWV. This stack is perfect for male cards and I
just love it!!

Well I'm gonna go and watch some more 24. :) Thank you so much for stopping by!

~ Sony




Stamps: By the Sea (TCP)
Paper: Tahiti Beach Stack (DCWV), Kraft, Ocean Tides (PTI)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, White Gel Pen, Clear Button (Taylored Expressions), Ribbon, Jute Twine, Sewing Machine, Pop-Up Dots

2 comments:

  1. For just starting in the stamping world, your stuff rocks girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!