Tuesday, March 30, 2010

{Vroom Vroom} TCP Tuesday103

Ouh I'm running late late late so this is going to be short short short. lol
We're having movie night (we're gonna watch the Gospel of John) at my church tonight with pizza and blankets and all that fun stuff. Can't wait!!!

Anyway - it's Tuesday and time for TCP Tuesday!!! This week Susan challenged us to use any TCP stamp!

Well that one was easy for me because as I was writing Easter cards yesterday I realized that I was about uhm 5 cards short...so guess what kinda stamps I picked today?!

So my card features Poochie in his yummy carrot car from the TCP set Spring Fling. The mushrooms are also from that set and I just love how they tie in the red and white polka-dotted ribbon. The sentiment is from the TCP set A Beary Good Year, such a must have set!

I used papers from the Garden Variety Mini Deck collection by Cosmo Cricket. I love all those bright colors!!

Oh and I saw how Jody made these awesome zig zag stitches around her circular images so I tried that today and let me tell ya...not half as easy as she makes it look!!!
Jody - I'm going to have to ask you for some pointers on that one because mine are kinda all over the place! lol
Oh well...I guess it adds a bit of a handmade charm to it all, right?

I gotta run!!!
Catch you next time! :)

~ Sony

Stamps: Spring Fling (TCP), A Beary Good Year (TCP)
Paper: Garden Variety Mini Deck (CC), Old Olive (SU), Crushed Curry (SU), Real Red (SU)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Bashful Blue (SU), Lettuce (Adirondack)
Accessories: Ribbon, Checkerboard Punch, Sewing Machine, Nesties, Copic Markers, Sponges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!