Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sparkly Sparkles

It's Wednesday Stamp Club over at MFT and Kim has come up with a really fun challenge for all of us:

* Create a Custom Embellishment using Glitzy Glitter (or Glitter)

* Create a card or project featuring hand snipped gras

* Create a card using her layout.



All right let's see:
Glittery embellishment? Check.
Hand snipped gras? Check.
Kim's layout? With a little creative license - yes. :)

I'm so excited because this challenge gave me the perfect opportunity to ink up my brand new Pure Innocence Stamp. Yay!

I used it to create this little scene with the sparkly umbrella and this awesome flower button that was in my Candy Sprinkles Button mix by The Cat's Pajamas. A little Stickles on top of the flower add just the right glittery touch. The stem as well as the border are hand drawn.

The papers I used are from the Quite Contrary collection by My Mind's Eye. It's such a wonderful, sunny collection - I can't seem to get enough of it. {hehe}

Have a great Wednesday!


Stamps: PI - My Umbrella (MFT)
Paper: Quite Contrary (MME), Bitty Basic Box (PTI), Melon Mambo (SU), Old Olive (SU), Bermuda Bay (SU)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Bashful Blue (SU)
Accessories: Black Pen, Copic Markers, Glue, Glitter, Stickles, Brads, Twill Tape, Jute Twine, Pop-Up Dots, Nesties, Sewing Machine





3 comments:

  1. Adorable, such a fun umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so darn cute!!!! I am loving that umbrella! What a great use for the glitter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!