Things are looking up! I've finally been able to resolve some of the issues I had with my school, I won one of the Verve Spring Fling challenges (my first Verve win! yay) and I saw this great sketch at SCS and thought it was perfect for my Who's That Girl set from My Favorite Things.In case you're new like me: every Wednesday there is a new sketch at the SCS Challenge Forum - a great way to practice your stamp-e-liciousness. ;)
I found this cute paper from Cosmo Cricket and decided to go for a bit of a vintage/retro look so I kept my card very simple.
My Who's That Girl? is full of fun little paper pieces and I made sure I did plenty of aging around the vanilla and kraft card stock.
Thank you for stopping by!

Stamps: Who's that Girl (MFT)
Paper: Lil' Man (Cosmo Cricket), Kraft, Vanilla
Ink: Soft Suede (SU), Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Nesties, Black Pen
This is fantastic! I love the retro feel and paper piecing! Congrats on your Verve win!
ReplyDelete