OMG - can I tell you that I absolutely love how this card turned out (by sheer coincidence - truly)?! You see the sun?! Yeah - not planned - pure coincidence!
I had just layered the papers I wanted to use and the yellow seemed right for the circle. Once I had cut it out I thought of the saying "Come rain or shine" and that's when I realized my circle looked like the sun! How funny is that?!
This card is my first Farm Fresh challenge!
Farm Fresh is a challenge hosted by the Greeting Farm and I believe it's every Friday. {I'm brand new to the Greeting Farm and I'm still exploring all their blogs and stuff. They have a lot going on!}
This week Mary has come up with this wonderful sketch which totally inspired me to use the cute little raindrop papers from the Quite Contrary collection by My Mind's Eye. Isn't it just too cute for words?!
BTW all the papers you see here are from the Quite Contrary collection.

I stumbled across this adorable stamp from the Wild Sprouts Series a few days ago and I was just waiting for the right card to come along so I'd have to have it, right?! Well...I had to have it! lol
I truly adore this Digi Stamp!!
I don't know why but I noticed that I'm really drawn to rain stamps. My very first Pure Innocence stamp from MFT (just ordered) is the one where she's in the rain with that cute umbrella.
I can only guess that it's because I associate rain with coziness, hot chocolate and cuddling up on the couch with a good book...lol...plus it doesn't really rain that often here in LA.
Oh and in case you're looking for the sentiment - I simply created that in the computer and printed it out. :)Thank you so much for swingin' by! Have a great weekend!!!
Stamps: WS Rain Rain Digi (TGF)
Paper: Quite Contrary (MME)
Ink: none
Accessories: Computer, Button, Jute Twine, Martha Stewart Border Punch, Nesties, Ribbon, Copic Markers
Hehe, that is very cute, and I am lovin' those papers! I've never used a Greeting Farm stamp, but they sure are cute ;D
ReplyDeleteI just saw your cards in the TGF Gallery and came over to your blog to check it out. You do fantastic cards!!! Are you on a team yet for the big mystery contest? You would rock this! We have one more spot if your interested :)
ReplyDelete