
Soo many challenges so few to do them for me...at least that's what Sprinkles, the cat from The Cat's Pajamas would say if she were me.
This sassy little cat is going on a trip but she feels (and I think we can all relate to that) that she has way too much to do and so few to do them for her. Don't you just love that cat?
Let me tell you about the challenge first before I get into my little card:
It is hosted by Joanne at ...just a little something.... . She is having a little blogaversary celebration and in honor of that she's giving us 3 challenges (one per week). At the end of the challenges she will pick out a winner at random and that lucky person will get an amazing price package with goodies from MFT, Stamping Bella and The Cat's Pajamas!!! How cool is that?
Joanne calls this week's challenge SEW KRAFTY.
Translation? Get busy with your sewing maching, paper piercer, embroidery floss and make sure you use some Kraft paper.
Now that you know all the details (or at least the important ones) let me tell you a little about my card.
This card was really inspired by this awesome paper I found the other day. It's called Retro Travel by Creative Imaginations.
I did all kinds of stitching (to satisfy Joanne's stitching needs of course ;). I did some faux stitching around the saying and real machine stitching around the paper, plus some funkier stitching on the top panels (which you can see below).
The little suitcases are chipboard stickers from K&Company I found at Joann's (cute right? And glittery, too).I used some clear embossing powder on Sprinkles to make her really shine and I did a little paper piercing to the white circle behind her just for fun. :)
Thanks for stopping by!!
If you have a moment or two, please let me know you think!
Stamps: Big Sprinkles (TCP), So much to do (TCP)
Paper: Retro Travel (Creative Imaginations), Kraft (SU), Old Olive (SU), Tempting Turquoise (SU)
Ink: Basic Black, Versamark
Accessories: Chipboard Stickers (K&Company), Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Sewing Machine, Ribbon, Nesties, Paper Piercer, Stampin' Write Markers, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Gun

Wow! What a great card! Love the cheery colours and all the neat details!
ReplyDelete