Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Sparkly Cupcake Invite


Since I just received my very first order of MFT stamps I've also been playing along with their Wednesday Stamp Club.

This week the challenge was to use one of their templates and a Pure Innocence Stamp. I thought I couldn't play because I don't have any Pure Innocence stamps yet but Jody said of course you can play and WSC is all about being inspired in some way...soo here's what I came up with:

I used their Mushroom Template and turned it into a cupcake with the help of Photoshop and this fabulous Digi Kit called Build-a-Cupcake at Sweet Shoppe.

I used my brand new set Who's that Birthday Girl and because I didn't want my girl to die of a sugar rush - I turned the cake she carries into presents.
A little bit of paper piecing and a piece of card stock that will have all the necessary information on it and my invite is good to go.

Oh and of course - the cupcake is all sparkly from the glitter glue I applied. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!!

Stamps: Who's that Birthday Girl? (MFT)
Paper: Oh La La (MME)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Mushroom Template (MFT), Ribbon, Glitter Glue, Copic Markers, Sewing Machine, Computer

6 comments:

  1. I am SO glad you played, this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZERS!!!! Now THAT is CREATIVE!!!! TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! YAY YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally creative and fantastic!!! I am so glad you could play along with us this week. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Sonja! This is so amazingly creative! I love that you made the template into a cupcake! It looks just perfect! It's just brilliant! I am so going to have to copy this idea! Thanks for playing along with the WSC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so clever! Congratulations, your card is being featured on the MFT Blog today as part of Our Favorite Finds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. who could turn down an invitation like that, it looks good enough to eat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!