sI woke up this morning, a little beat up from work yesterday. I was working on a TV Pilot and it was basically 14 hours of running around in 80 degree weather. I think I sat down once. Normally that wouldn't face me but since work has been soo slow lately I'm not really used to it anymore.
Anyway - I get up very slowly this morning, I check my email and I see that Joanne (...just a little something...) left me a comment, congratulating me on my card being picked as a Favorite Find!! So I jet over to the MFT blog and I see that two of my cards have been picked this week! Yay - I'm so excited I wanted to share that with you. My very first featured MFT cards!!! :)
Here are the two cards:


Here are their links for details:
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!