...be so kind and vote for my card in the TGF Battle of the Design Teams Contest? All you have to do is become a member of TGF (no spam no worries) so you can leave a comment HERE.You have until Tuesday to place your vote!!

Bascally the Greeting Farm is having a 5 week contest of Design Teams and whoever gets th
e most comments aka votes gets to move on to the next round. The top three DTs will get some free stamps!!
This is the first week and my DT has picked my card to be our first entry and even though I'm seriously flattered I also don't want to be the maker of the card that will get us kicked out - so can you pleeassee vote for me?!
Thank you sooo much!!
~Sony
The challenge was to create a Retro-looking card using the color scheme from the body scrub jar.
LOVED this challenge!! I love a good funky, retro look anyday and I had the perfect paper for this challenge too: the Lil' Man collection by Cosmo Cricket!!

Thank heaven for Digi Stamps because I only own one set of TGF rubber stamps and let's face it bubble bath Anya just wouldn't have worked out for this one. lol I downloaded Mr. Autumn Guy in their Digi Stamp section and he was just perfect!!
The big red striped ribbon is from the Cat's Pajamas and even though I absolutely love this ribbon I always find that I have a hard time incorporating it but not today!! :)
I hope you like it!!!
Stamps: Mr. Autumn Guy Digi (TGF)
Paper: Lil' Man (CC), Bermuda Bay (SU), Kraft
Ink: none
Accessories: Paperclips, Post-it Sticky Flags, Notebook Style Punch, Buttons, Jute Twine, Ribbon (TCP), Pop-Up Dots, Sewing Machine, Copic Markers

I laughed when I read your comment! My fear is that the week we use a card from me will be the week we get voted out!! LOL Great post!
ReplyDelete