Wednesday, May 26, 2010

{Shoot 'em Up} TCP Tues111

Hi guys, I'm so sorry this post is going up a bit late. I had it scheduled and I'm not really sure what happened but I wasn't able to fix it until I got home from work - yes I got a two-day job helping out on Pretty Little Liars, which I think is a new ABC Family show. Anyway here it is...finally...here is my "woody" TCP Tuesday card. :)

You missed the Blog Hop?! Well you're in for a treat then! Get comfy and hop on over to Amy's Blog because that's where the fun starts. Happy Hopping!!


You're finished hopping?! Welcome back - I hope you enjoyed it and now back to our regular scheduled programming. :)

The always trendy Amy is our challenge hostess this week and she challenged us to use wood in our card, that could be wood patterned paper like I used here or a wood stamp perhaps.

Why don't you get "woody" with it, upload your creation to SCS and link it to Alma's Blog for your chance of winning $25 in Cat Cash and the title Swanky Stamper of the month?! All the deets can be found HERE.

My card here was a hoot to make. I took some wood patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket's Mr. Campy line, glued some of the lighter colored teal paper to the back of it and cut into it to create this bullet hole look.

My Poochie and the sentiment are both from the set It's a Western Thing by the Cat's Pajamas. I stamped him on the darker teal paper and colored him in with some Copic Markers. For his nose I simply used the Inkssentials White Pen, which gives you AMAZING coverage. I used a clear journal sticker as frame around my sentiment.

For the patterned Twill Tape I just inked up my star stamp (from It's a Western Thing) with some Soft Suede ink and stamped it on my plain ole Twill Tape.

Some metal gears by Tim Holtz and some paper aging add the final touches.

Thank you so much for stopping by again!
I hope you get the chance to get "woody" with us!! :) :) :)

~ Sony


Stamps: It's a Western Thing (TCP)
Paper: Mr. Campy (CC), Ocean Tides (PTI), Sage Shadow (SU), Soft Suede (SU)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Soft Suede (SU), Antique Linen (Ranger Distress Ink)
Accessories: Copic Markers, Inkssentials White Pen (TCP), Metal Gears (Tim Holtz), Clear Journal Stickers (American Crafts), Twill Tape, Jute Twine, Ticket Corner Punch (SU), Pop-Up Dots, Sponges

5 comments:

  1. Sony, just wanted you to know that I recently discovered your blog (don't know what rock I've been under) and LOVE your style! You are SO talented. This card is adorable! Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card, that hardware is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally loving this card! Full of unique details :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is sooo cute -- great job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!