Hi guys! I hope you are ready for the weekend and a SUPER FUN sketch from Jen today.hehe I really had waaaay too much fun with this sketch but you'll see that as soon as you scroll down. ;)
But first of here is the sketch:
Doesnt' that just scream come up with something fun and funky?
Anyway - I had just recently placed another order with Alma at The Cat's Pajamas and you know how much I love her stamps...soo these cutie pies here are from the set Gobble It Up. Now as the name states it's very much a thanksgiving themed set but you can use it for so many other things too...silly things like my card here for example. :)
The numbers are from the Cat's Pajamas' set Nightie, which is my all-time favorite alphabet stamp set.
But first of here is the sketch:
Doesnt' that just scream come up with something fun and funky?
Anyway - I had just recently placed another order with Alma at The Cat's Pajamas and you know how much I love her stamps...soo these cutie pies here are from the set Gobble It Up. Now as the name states it's very much a thanksgiving themed set but you can use it for so many other things too...silly things like my card here for example. :)
The numbers are from the Cat's Pajamas' set Nightie, which is my all-time favorite alphabet stamp set.

hehe - I know we've all been there so don't you try to deny it now. Everybody needs a little Pepto every now and then. lol
(The little Pepto-Bismol bottle was just a quick little drawing I made and colored in.)
I hope I was able to bring a little smile to your face!Are you ready to see what the rest of my fabulous SFYTT Sisters have come up with?
Stop by their blogs and see:
* Amy Rohl
Have a great weekend!!!
~ Sony
Stamps: Gobble It Up (TCP), Nightie (TCP)
Paper: Roadmap (October Afternoon), Quite Contrary (MME), Kraft, Basic Black, Crushed Curry (SU), page out of an old cook book
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Grosgrain Ribbon (TCP), Brads, Nesties, Pop-Up Dots, Sewing Machine, Black Pen, Copics
Copics: Penguin - Y02, Y06, YG91; E21; Turkey - E31, E33, E57, E29; R17, R29; B60, C3; Pie - E13, E97; Y06, YG91; B60, C3; Pepto - R20, RV02, RV06; B60, C3

This is AWESOME, Sonja! Crack.me.up, and it's just cute, cute, cute on top of it!
ReplyDeleteAmy
Ohhhhhhh FUN, FABULOUS job on the sketch.
ReplyDeleteNow that's smart. You a thinkin' cookie. I would never have thought to put those little guys under the numbers! CAAA--UTTTTEEEE!!
ReplyDeleteLOL! This card is fabulous! LOVE the little tags and the food inside! :)
ReplyDeleteNO WAY! This is AWESOME Sony! LOVE the hidden pictures and the colors and papers are just PERFECT!!!
ReplyDeleteVery, very cute ! A really fun take ... love it!
ReplyDeleteEEEK! too cute! LOVE your pepto bottle- all the hidden goodies are super cute- what a fun card!
ReplyDelete