***PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MY SFYTT POST***
Hiii guys - one of my good friends is a huuge Yankees fan and Softball Player and I actually bought this set called Pupstar by the Greeting Farm with her in mind because it came with a baseball and a visor so now that her birthday is approaching I'm super excited to put it to use.The visor actually has a bone on it but with the help of a little wipe it became a plain visor and I just drew in the Yankee logo.
The sentiment is made up out of bits and pieces from other sentiments, all by the Cat's Pajamas.
The papers I used are from the Beach Stack by DCWV and Bitty Box Basics by Papertrey Ink. The baseball pattern is stamped and colored in with Copics.
Thank you so much for coming by! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
~ Sony
Stamps: Pupstar (TGF), It's a Western Thing (TCP), Happy Camper (TCP)
Paper: Beach Stack (DCWV), Bitty Box Basics (PTI), Kraft
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Slate (Adirondack)
Accessories: Copic Markers, Twill Tape, Jute Twine, Button (MFT), Photo Corner Punch (SU), Sponges, Nesties, Pop-Up Dots

That dog is too funny! Love this happy card! :)
ReplyDeleteYour site is SO cute!!! I love it all, made myself a follower and I will check back in often!
ReplyDelete