Saturday, May 8, 2010

{Happy Mail} SFYTT

Hiii guys - it's Saturday and boy what an exciting Saturday it is: you have the chance to win a $25 gift voucher and a jumbo scallop border die from My Favorite Things!!

Yup you heard correctly: Kim is so very kind to sponsor this week's Sketch For You To Try challenge and let me tell you this week's sketch is AWESOME!!! But then they always are! hehe

Make sure you upload your creations to Jen's Blog by Friday at Noon CST. Jen will announce the winner next Saturday.

My image is from the super cute Pure Innocence Line. I colored her in
with Copic Markers, paper pieced her dress and propped her up on Pop-Up Dots. I also added some Stickles Glitter to the heart on the mailbox.

The papers are from the Fly a Kite
and Road Map collection by October Afternoon. I just love their papers - very unique with a touch of vintage. Fun fun!!

Soo are you guys ready to see some more?
Stop by my very talented SFYTT Sisters for some more eye candy!!
* Jen del Muro and Guest Designer Chupa

Thank you so much for stopping by and Good Luck to you!!! I can't wait to see what you guys create!!!

~ Sony

Stamps: PI Happy Mail (MFT), Small Circles (Waltzing Mouse)
Paper: Fly a Kite (October Afternoon), Roadmap (October Afternoon), Cream, Kraft, Bermuda Bay (SU)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Jute Twine, Brads, Polka Dot Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Pop-Up Dots, Nesties, Stickles Glitter, Sewing Machine

10 comments:

  1. See,great minds think alike! This is so stinkin' adorable and her little freckles are to-die-for! Love it, Sony. I'm an October Afternoon fan too. Haven't gotten any new paper in ages though...I'll have to go online and see where I might find some...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE this Sony! The papers are a dream as is your coloring! LOVE the circle behind her too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with those freckles...how perfect! Love the paper combo, and her dress--adorable, Sonja!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I Love the PI girls! Your coloring is great, too! Super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Sony, what a fabulous card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Love the hair and freckles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet it was hard finding an MFT stamp you liked for this challenge! :) This is darling. I love her little freckles!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is freakin' adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!