Friday, May 7, 2010

{I Smooch U} FFF

I'm soooooo stoked you wouldn't believe it: my World Market Cost Plus is now carrying my favorite chocolate!!! It's called Kinder Chocolate and I grew up with it in Germany. It's YUMMY!!!
And up until now I couldn't get it here in the states so now that I can - I'm totally beside myself. :)

Soo todays' Farm Fresh Friday challenge over at the Greeting Farm is presented to us by the amazing Cindy and she came up with this fun sketch.

A little while ago Marie found some discontinued sets and put them in the clearance bin. Well, one of them was this cute-petutie here and as soon as I spotted this I was gone, smitten, had to have this set. It's called Pupstar and this pup comes with a bunch of cute little accessories and toys...there are so many possibilites I can't wait to play around with them all but for now here's just one of them.

The papers I used don't necessarily match but I think that makes for a fun funky card - something a little bit different. I used papers from the Cosmo Cricket's Boyfriend Collection, My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary Collection and Fly a Kite by October Afternoon.

I'm also using Kraft colored Thread - yeah you heard right - colored thread again!! I really liked how my Thirsty? card with the burgundy thread turned out so I had to give it another go. I'm starting to like playing around with different threads. hehe I may have to go get some more colors now.

What else can I tell you about my card...oh yeah - the sentiment. The "I" and the "U" come from the Nightie Alphabet set by the Cat's Pajamas and the "Smooch" is from the Pupstar set by the Greeting Farm.

That's all for now folks!! I hope I was able to inspire you a little to get funky and try something a bit different, think out of the box. :)

~ Sony


Stamps: Pupstar (TGF), Nightie (TCP)
Paper: Fly a Kite (October Afternoon), the Boyfriend (CC), Quite Contrary (MME), Kraft, Basic Black
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Soft Suede (SU), Antique Linen (Ranger Distress Ink)
Accessories: Kraft Thread, Copic Markers, Ribbon, Screw Brads, Nesties, Pop-Up Dots, Sewing Machine

2 comments:

  1. Sony your card is DARLING, thanks for joining in on our TGF sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! This card cracks me up! How fun is this?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!