Friday, August 27, 2010

{Take Flight} SFYTT

are you ready for another SFYTT challenge?!

My card this week features the cute Fred, the bear from My Favorite Things and it's the very first time I got to ink him up. :) I've been so busy lately my poor MFT stamps haven't seen my stamping area in quite some time...until now. YaY!!!

So as you can see I took a few liberties with this sketch and replaced some the smaller circles with clouds that I cut out using MFT's cloud Die-namics and then propped up on Pop-Up Dots. I also inked them up a little around the edges so they'd be easier to see.

To add even more to the fun of it all I decided to layer three different colored ribbons and add a little knotted bow.

I hope you're ready to see what my amazing Sisters have come up with.
Check 'em all out for some fabulous eye candy:
* Jen del Muro and Guest Designer Ashley Nguyen Newell 
* Amber Hight
* Amy Rohl
* Amy Sheffer 
* Carole Burrage 
* Jenn Diercks 
*Jodi Collins 
* Kelly Lunceford 
* Leigh O'Brien 
* Megan Lock
* Susan Liles

thanks for stopping by!!! Have a great weekend!!!

~ Sony



Stamps: Fred Bear in Flight (MFT)
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Brown (PTI), Ambrosia (BG), Pumpkin Pie (SU)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Antique Linen (Ranger Distress Ink)
Accessories: Nesties, Copics, Crystal Effects, Brads, Ticket Corner Punch (SU), Cloud Die-Namics (MFT), Pop-Up Dots, Ribbons, Kraft Thread, Sewing Machine, Sponges

9 comments:

  1. Get OUTTA here Sony! THis is FABULOUS!! I love how you used the clouds for the circle images, totally fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on this sketch! Totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is FANTASTIC!!! I love the main image and the clouds are such a great way to work with this sketch! The ribbons look so fun with all the colors! Just an all around fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cute, Sony! Love all the clouds and your fantastic coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the images and love the way you did the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card! I love it all, but the clouds are my absolute fave:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable! I love that bear and you are so clever, using the clouds for the circle images.....absolutely adorable! Love the colors, too....great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this Sony!!! Your coloring is AWESOME and I LOVE the clouds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is stunning! Love the paper, layers and embellishments! Most of all how you colored the image is fantastic! Hugs, Karen

    P.S. If you love challenges you are sure to love this blog:
    www.felineplayful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!