Sunday, August 1, 2010

{Happy Anni-VERVE-sary}

Hi guys,

guess what?!
Verve is celebrating their three year milestone a la verve-style with a fabulous Anni-VERVE-Sary Blog Hop!!
If you just hopped here from Vicki's Blog in sunny Arizona then you're already fully in the know and on your way
BUT
if you didnt' and you just happened to have stumbled upon my card then I suggest you hop on over to Julee's Blog because that is where all the Verve-licious fun starts and that's where you can find out how you can win prizes. Who doesn't love a good prize, right?!

Now if there's a hiccup in the hop because someone had too much fun stampin' you can always head over to the Master Hop List.

Whew now that you know all the important stuff, let's chat a little:

I'm super excited to be able to share with you that Julee asked me to be one of her Guest Divas this month!!! I've always wanted to be a diva {grin} but I still nearly choked on my sandwich when I read her email...haha I guess it serves me right eating while doing other things, no? ;)
Anyway...{evil snicker} I've had a little peek at what's comin' and ladies hold on to ya knickers... or wallets rather...Julee has been cooking up some heavenly Verve!! Don't say I didn't warn ya ;)
I'd also like to send out a big CONGRATS hug to my fabulous fellow Guest Diva Maureen Plut! I just know we're going to have so much fun together!!

Ok so much for the chatter let's go into some details on my card...I'll make it quick I promise: The images are all from the Verve set Blue Skies (I ADORE this set...no really: it was love at first sight! That notebook style stamp...I'm at a loss of words I love it so much, the gorgeous butterflies and then those amazing sayings/sentiments...so yummy!!!)

I pretty much used all Digi Papers by Zoe Pearn for this card here well except for the dictionary paper, that's from October Afternoon but all the neutral colored DP is from the Winter Wishes pack and the teal polka-dotted DP is from Winter Wonderland (We had a cold front coming through what can I say?), all available at SweetShoppe. I like to print my Digi paper on generic Staples' Card Stock paper.

I measured and cut the little sleeve/envelope for my Notebook Page myself and used a circle punch to cut out that uhm half circle there. :)

Thanks for stopping by!!! Next stop on the hop is Rachel with her bucket full of cards, hehe isn't that just the cutest name for a blog?!

See you later!!

~ Sony





Stamps: Blue Skies (Verve)
Paper: Winter Wishes (SweetShoppe), Winter Wonderland (Sweet Shoppe), Cherry Hill (OA), Cream and Medium Warm Grey CS
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Antique Linen and Frayed Burlap (Ranger Distress Ink)
Accessories: Button, Jute Twine, Twill Tape (in two sizes), Deco Fan Border Punch, Nesties, Polka Dot Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Pop-Up Dots, Kraft thread, Sewing Machine, Copics, Star Dust Stickles Glitter, Sponges, Circle Punch, Scor-Pal, Computer and Printer

91 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Wodnerful details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THUD.....................................this is stunning, Sony!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the texture and drawn sheets in pocket. Wonderful card!
    Best wishes.
    Chanticlear1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. Love the pocket part of it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your details on this card! So sweet! A big congrats to you for being a Guest Diva this month! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the great details you put on this card! Love the pocket with Oct Afternoon paper too! Thank you so much for sharing and congrats for being a Guest Diva this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card! Such gorgeous details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning card! I absolutely love all of the detail!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! This is STUNNING Sony!! Absolutely gorgeous girl! And I really can't tell you how excited I am to have another hybrid girl playing with us this month!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can tell why you're a guest designer - that card is awesome!!! Love it - definitely a favorite in this blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so warm and elegant! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the tone and all the texture, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous! You put a lot of work into it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So very pretty and lots of detail! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a stunning card - congrats on being a Guest Diva - you're in great company!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh... this is gorgeous! I love all the textures and layers! Just absolutely amazing. You knocked this one out of the park!!! Congrats on being a guest Diva... you'll shine!

    ReplyDelete
  17. totally amazing!! i wish my cards could look half as nice- everything you create is inspiring & over the top awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, This is amazing! love it all, you have a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on your guest diva-ship! What a Lovely card - great colors! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card!! LOVE the pocket and the butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. welcome girl, your creations are over the top amazing...I adore today's card...have a fantastic week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely stunning and just beautiful, Sony! Wow! Congrats on the guest diva gig, too! So very deserving! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your card with the little pocket and the butterflies coloring is amazing! They are SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your card made me smile! Such a great LO with that fun pocket! Love that set :>)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous butterflies and that border punch is a favorite of mine right now!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous card. Love the sparkle on the butterflies and your colour combo. Congrats on being a guest Diva!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW!!!! This card is STUNNING!!!! I LOVE the entire layout and colors you used! And that butterfly is simply GORGEOUS!!! I agree...this set is the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awesome work on this amazing design! Absolutely exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  29. HOLY COW this is amazing!! Congrats on Guest Diva.....well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is so pretty, I love the colors you used and the whole look...lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  31. wowsers....great texture, love that pocket, so many awesome elements!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. So lovely!! Beautiful inspiration!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fun layers, frills and stiches.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  34. There are so many awesome details on this!!! Amazing card! Congratulations on your Guest Diva status! I can see why Julee asked you:)

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a super cute card! I love that stamp set... and all that glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wowee, Sony, this is drop dead gorgeous! I can see why you were chosen as a guest diva (congrats, btw) as your work is phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Super cute, Sonny!! I love your glittery butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  38. pretty color combo and the little details just pull my eyes in

    ReplyDelete
  39. I LOVE this. Wow! This is definitely my style. Congratulations on being a Verve Guest Diva!! You truly deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  40. This is STUNNING!!! Fantastic card. And congrats on being guest Diva, way to go girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Very pretty, I love the soft subtle colors you chose and the glittery butterflies are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Beautiful! I love all the layers and details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. This is so gorgeous, I just love all of those layered elements! Beautiful punched border, glittered butterflies, and stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love blue skies...I hope I win it in this hop...your card is amazing! TFS!
    Hugs
    Nikki
    Simple.scrappin@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Just gorgeous, Sony! I'm so excited you'll be joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Very very cute, love the whole thing. Would love to get a card like that in the mail!!! The colors are great.
    Happy Anniversary VERVE

    ReplyDelete
  47. What a beautiful card, Sony!!!
    Hi,(by the way) -- I have been MIA since the kids have been on break :)

    ReplyDelete
  48. Sony, this card just makes me sigh! It's dreamy and glitzy... and perfect in every way! So happy to have you hanging with the Divas this month!

    ReplyDelete
  49. So many layers of yummy goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Beautiful card! Congratulations on your Guest Diva selection!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Congrats on the guest diva spot!! Your card is awesome!!! Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Sony, Congratulations on the Guest Diva spot! Your card is fabulous down to every minute detail.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Stunning card, not a wonder you are a Diva! Love all the details, the pocket, message on the notepaper, butterfly, stitching, so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  54. Wow, yum!!! All the detailing is sooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  55. So many details and layers - your style is so much like mine - just beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I love the notebook page too! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  57. That little notebook sleeve is the bomb! I love it! I too, LOVE Blue Skies!! TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  58. So many layers, and so many details, and sooo sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Um, wow! And you've only been stamping since last August?! You have created one knock out of a card! I love the layers, the colors, the shimmery butterflies! So incredibly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Love the pocket and all the detail on this card. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Gorgeous card! I love your glittery butterfly and the papers are beautiful! congrats on your guest Diva gig!! Well earned!!

    ReplyDelete
  62. just gorgeous.great colors,soft with the natural look.and just enough blue to catch the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Lovely colors and details, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  64. hey fellow Guest Diva!!!!! Have you come down from the thrill yet? Not me, I still check Julee's email to make sure she sent it to the right person!!! eek!!!! So I'm at your post now after hours of comments...good thing I have the summer off...Just love all your precious little details...eye candy everywhere!! Love the little envelope for the notepaper...I didn't buy the die from PTI as I thought...why can't you make your own? LOL Thanks for inspiring me to do so :) Catch ya later....oh, and I can't wait to get the stamps...I think I need to move to the States for the super fast shipping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Gorgeous - love your style!

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I love your card. So much detail.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Very cute, love the sparkly butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  68. BEAUTIFUL!!! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Ove the layers and those butterflies are too cute
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  70. OK, this is OFF the HOOK pretty! LOVE that Blue SKies set and I love the sleeve you made! YUMMY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  71. What a beautiful card and amazing detail!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Very stunning! I love all the details and the distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Beautiful card, I love all the layers and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Beautiful card! Congrats on being a guest Diva.

    ReplyDelete
  75. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the papers and all the little details, especially the pocket you made!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Gorgeous.... Congrats on being a Guest Diva!!

    Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. That pocket for the notepad just makes me smile. Your whole card is to die for vintage cute!

    ReplyDelete
  78. Congrats on your diva role. Your card is incredible. Love the colors, texture, balance, etc., etc. It made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  79. Wow, what a gorgeous card - full of vintagey goodness! And that sparkly butterfly is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  80. Congratulations on the Guest DT spot Sony - that's awesome! I have been a fan of your TCP creations, look forward to seeing your Verve creations now as well. Love that cute little notebook page stamp and the sparkly butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  81. Awesome card! No wonder Julee asked you to be a Guest Diva. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  82. Wow, wonderful card with so much detail! Congrats on the Guest Diva gig...that is fantastic! Looking forward to seeing your stuff with Verve this month!

    ReplyDelete
  83. So beautiful! Love the pocket and the touch of glimmer on the butterfly wings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!