Monday, August 16, 2010

{Warm Wishes Tea Gift Bag} TCP Tuesday 123

Hi Guys,

It's Tuesday and after skipping last week's challenge I just had to play along with this week's challenge: Susan is our challenge hostess today and she's challenging us to use any TCP stamp that has to do with a beverage!! Soo get your drinkin' on and let's see what you come up with!! Click HERE for all the deets!!

As always if you play along you are automatically entered in the Swanky Stamper of the Month contest. The winner will not only get this fab title but win $25 in Cat Cash to spend on new TCP Goodies!!!

BUT there's more:
Did you know we're having our very first Customer Blog Hop which doubles as a Guest Designer Contest ?!
Hop on over to Alma's Blog and check out all the deets!! Trust me - you are gonna looove what Alma has coming so play along for your chance of being the very first pick of the litter :)

Okay now let me talk just a little about my project here: I love christmas. I really do, I love the cold weather (as long as I don't have to go outside), I love the smells, the hot cocoa, the gingerbread, the decorations...lol...I can't wait for christmas to come sooo in anticipation I've created this cute little Tea Gift Bag out of Kraft CS.

I stamped the Snowflakes from the Deck the Halls set in white on the bag and made a little front panel with PJ who is all decked out with from A Beary Good Year. I added Liquid Applique to his Santa hat and Crystal Effects to his scarf and coffee mug. Oh and the sentiment is from Deck the Halls as well. Handy right?

Here's what it all looks like:

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Don't forget to check out our Guest Designer Contest!!!

see you later

~ Sony



Stamps: A Beary Good Year (TCP), Deck the Halls (TCP)
Paper: Report Card (OA), Kraft
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Frayed Burlap (Ranger Distress Ink), Frost White (Colorbox)
Accessories: Scor-Pal, Brads, Liquid Applique, Crystal Effects, Copics, Pop-Up Dots, Twill Tape, Jute Twine, Kraft Thread, Sewing Machine, Nesties, Circle Punch, Stapler, Hot Glue Gun

2 comments:

  1. That bear is my very favorite bear in the whole wide stamping world. I'm so glad I have it and thanks for the great idea (and reminder I've got this set)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable Sony and what a sweet little gift!! i love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!