Friday, August 13, 2010

{Late...} SFYTT

ugh...I've been so busy with school and stuff I completely forgot my friend's birthday and I haven't even had the chance to play with some of the my new PTI goodies I got in the mail sooo this SFYTT it's an all out stamp jambalaya for me.

I used the Library Card stamp and Pocket Die from PTI, the Book Mouse stamp from TGF, the 'Your Birthday' sentiment is from MFT and the 'LATE' is spelled out using TCP's Coolvetica Set. The colors are from this week's TCP Tuesday challenge, which I'm also really really late for and the sketch is of course from Jen's SFYTT challenge.
lol see I wasn't kidding when I said jambalaya

thanks so much for stopping by!
I gotta run again but I hope you have a wonderful weekend and why not get ink-y with us?! Jen's always looking out for her next Guest Designer!!
Want a little more inspiration? Check out what my awesome SFYTT Sisters have done with this sketch:

til next time :)

~ Sony



Stamps: Library Card (PTI), Library Mouse (TGF), Coolvetica (TCP), Make the Date (MFT), Essential Sentiments (MFT)
Paper: Report Card (OA), Kraft, Winter Wishes digi (SweetShoppe)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Frayed Burlap (Ranger distress Ink), Antique Linen (Ranger Distress Ink)
Accessories: Pocket Die (PTI), Crystal Stickles Glitter, Crystal Effects, Copics, Kraft Thread, Sewing Machine, Pop-Up Dots

8 comments:

  1. I haven't had a chance to play with my library card yet. I love how you used it on your card. I'm sure your friend is going to love it late or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so fun, Sony! You're making me need that library card set, as well as that cute mouse-y image. Shame on you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo cute! I love that mouse and that library card! The stitching looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! I love that it's a hodgepodge of companies! It turned out totally great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this take on the sketch, Sony...the pocket and insert notch it all up a level...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE!! I am crazy in love with that OA paper and your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this Sony! AWESOME mix of papers and colors! LOVe this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a really cute idea for a belated card (and don't we all do that even though we make cards all the time!). Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!