There are soo many exciting things happening over at The Cat's Pajamas - I don't even know where to start!!!First there is our first Customer Blog Hop and Guest Designer Contest bundled in one fun little package. Click HERE for all the deets.
Then there is the 25% Sale from August 3-8th so everyone can play.
And then last but not least I'm helping Poochie get a TCP Mail Swap Group together.
If you'd like to participate please click HERE

okay I think that about wraps up all the exciting news - let's get back to talking cards:
It's...a book, it's a pad...no it's a CARD haha I'm sorry I couldn't help myself :) I know I'm a dork hehe.
ahh ok all fun aside: it's Tuesday and Amy is our challenge hostess this week. She's challenging us to get swanky CutUps-style.
Don't know what CutUps are?
CutUps is the name of the brandnew line of Dies Alma is carrying over at The Cat's Pajamas and they are so yummy you're gonna love 'em.
So - if you have 'em go crazy - I know we all would love to see what you do with them. Click HERE for all the deets on what you need to do to enter for a chance of winning the Swanky Stamper of the month crown and $25 in Cat Cash.
Well most of my fellow Cat Packers got bit by the CHA bug and created these amazing projects - I on the other hand had to work overtime on my portfolio for school so I didn't have all that much time on my hand to create a full on project
BUT
I thought why do you have to create a whole project if you can make your card look like a big project?!
So I took some Dies and Punches and made my card look like the cover of a book. :)
Tips'n'Tricks: Create your own patterned paper by cutting out strips from different papers and layering them on top of each other as seen here.
and one more: have a lot of stuff going on on your card? Draw attention to something by adding shine like glitter or Crystal Effects as seen here with my penguins. :)

thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope to see you back here on Thursday when I'll have my next Artist Trading Card ready for ya. :)

Stamps: Ship Happens (TCP)
Paper: Report Card (OA), Fly a Kite (OA), The Boyfriend (CC), Girl Friday (CC), Real Red (SU), Basic Black
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Button CutUps (TCP), Wave CutUps (TCP), Divine Twine (TCP), Crystal Effects, Copics, Nesties, Notebook Style Punch, Tab Die, Kraft Thread, Sewing Machine, Pop-Up Dots, White Gel Pen

thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope to see you back here on Thursday when I'll have my next Artist Trading Card ready for ya. :)

Stamps: Ship Happens (TCP)
Paper: Report Card (OA), Fly a Kite (OA), The Boyfriend (CC), Girl Friday (CC), Real Red (SU), Basic Black
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Button CutUps (TCP), Wave CutUps (TCP), Divine Twine (TCP), Crystal Effects, Copics, Nesties, Notebook Style Punch, Tab Die, Kraft Thread, Sewing Machine, Pop-Up Dots, White Gel Pen
This book/pad/card is just adorable. Love all the different paper patterns. But you knew I would.
ReplyDeletelove the colours!!! hola!!! and that sentiment made me laugh out loud :) Love your sense of humour...co-Diva {wink!!} LOL
ReplyDeleteThis sentiment TOTALLY cracks me up! GORGEOUS card Sony!!
ReplyDeletethis is too stickin' cute. I am so lovin' that image
ReplyDelete