Wednesday, August 18, 2010

{Kind Words} Verve Sneak Peek

Hi guys,

well we're nearing us the end of our Sneak Peeks which can only mean one thing: Release day is just around the corner! YAY!!!! I know y'all must be excited about that!!

So let me just remind you that the Release Party will be this Friday, starting at 8pm EST/5pm PST at the Verve Forum.

Aaannd one lucky commenter on a randomly chosen official Sneak Peek post will win the set that's being peeked that day so make sure to leave as many comments as you can. Good luck!! :)

Now that you know all the important stuff let's talk about the sets we're peeking today:
Kind Words and Happy Hello.
I'm showing you a little snippet of Kind Words and I can't tell you how much I love this sentiment. Julee sure knows how to pick 'em doesn't she?

The gorgeous flowers are part of the set as well. I stamped and embossed some of them in the background and then took a few others, bundled them with linen thread and propped them up using hot glue.
so that's all I have for you today. Thank you so much for stopping by and here are the Divas you want to check out today:

Oh and stay tuned - I'll have more goodies for you (using these new Verve beauties of course) in the coming weeks

~ Sony





Stamps: Kind Words (Verve)
Paper: Newsprint DP (SU), Smokey Shadow (PTI), Basics Manila Pad (Basic Grey)
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Black Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Twill Tape, Brads, Beige Linen Thread (TCP), Black Thread, Sewing Machine, Jolee Lace Border Sticker, Mini Library Clip (SU), Frost Shimmer Spritz, Gold Smooch Spritz

80 comments:

  1. Amazing card, love the stitching and the monochrome colours, very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning black and white combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. another great card. love the colors in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! So many details -- stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this card is just really really stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your stitching, and that sentiment is fabulous! I really love how you did the flowers too! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome! despite a lot of black colour it is still very cheerful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love the flowers and the sentiment is amazing. Totally love this in the black and white, fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks great Dony - is that stitching around the edges? It looks FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Love all the details.TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this, Sony! all that stitching is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your black and cream color theme...such a powerful sentiment and you've highlighted it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful. Love black & white cards!!!! Thanks Sony!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely take on what looks to be a fantastic set of stamps. The black and white is just stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE this, Sony...love the bold look of that paper and the bouquet of flowers...picking up my jaw now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. great card - quite different to the others seen today.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card and I love all the stiching and the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a great scrappy feel to this one. So much texture, just a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sony, I'm baaaack! This set looks fantastic! I love this sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great colour combo. Love all the stitching and the little library clip. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really love the color combination on your card. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sony, those flowers look absolutely fabulous bundled up like that! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is just stunning! Love the black and vanilla, the stitching....everything!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the black and white!! Great Card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Did you stitch all the way around that frame?! It looks A-Mazing! The black and white just ooze elegance, and I love how you tied a little flower bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love love all the stitching! It's my new favorite element to use. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow - so bold and beautiful! Love the background, the silhouetted flower, the layers, and the lace - ooh!

    ReplyDelete
  28. These are so pretty! I love the black and white look to this! It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  29. this is so pretty! I love the colors and the fussy cutting around the flowers is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gotta love that B & W card, I think it looks both cool and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is stunning, Sony! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the black & white theme....very beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful card. Love the color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Another striking card in this great week of releases. I know so many have mentioned it, but really love the black and white combo.

    ReplyDelete
  35. The sentiments and flowers go so well together - beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I really like the black and white monochromatic look of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Black and white, always a favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful card! I love the stitching around the sentiment. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wonderful artwork! Very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  40. great card -- love the newsprint DSP!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Can't wait to see the entire set!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Black and white makes its own statement and lets your imagination run. love it

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great black and white card. Love that sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Your card is so elegant. Love the design , colors and flowers. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Beautiful! Elegant! Love the black and white combination!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love all the details - such a striking card!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Great card! I love the simple colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  48. Your black and cream creation is stunning! And, LOVE the tied bundle of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  49. This sentiment ROCKS in true Verve fashion!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  50. This card is so pretty, but you could give it to a guy, too. I love all the stitching :0
    These verve stamps are terrific. Can't wait til Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. This is a great b/w card! I love all the detail and the twine wrapped around the flowers, sweet touch!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Love the cream and black color combo, as well as the mini library clip and lace trim. Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Great card...the stitching and monochrome colours are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  54. What elegant colors you used Sony! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  55. What you did with the new set from Verve is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Great card, I love black and creme!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I like the clean look of black and creme (or white). You card is interesting, elegant and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  58. stunning! i LOVE the look of the black blanket stitch- totally rockin'- this is so so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Sony, this is a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Monochromatc cards are my favorite and your is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Very pretty love the colors and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Love a classic black and white card. Amazing job with all the stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Such a pretty card! It is so elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Love the black & white... and your stitching is amazing, maybe one of these days I will learn how to sew on my cards... but I won't hold my breath, lol!

    Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. what a beautiful sentiment and a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Love the black and white color combo and all the fantastic embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  67. I love the black and cream...so elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!