Thursday, August 26, 2010

{The Best Day Ever}

Here's another one of my Verve Sneak Peek cards I had made
for the amazing release Julee just had this month!!
I had soo much fun playing with these stamps here, it
was really hard for me to put them down. lol

So for this card I used the small but fine set Framed Wishes, which you
can only get as a little gift for purchasing $35 worth of stamps at this point but I do believe Julee is going to make this set available for purchase as well at some point.

I went a little nuts with my unfurry Linen Thread (available over at the Cat's Pajamas), adding a double bow to the big button on the right, having some longer pieces sticking out
from the smaller buttons and then adding two knots to the thread that's wrapping
around my card on the left. It worked and I had fun...what can I say?! lol

~ til next time,

Sony



Stamps: Framed Wishes
Paper: Petite Pages (Webster's Pages), Kraft, Basic White Pad (BG)
Ink: Frayed Burlap (Ranger Distress Ink), Soft Suede (SU), Versamark, Antique Linen (Ranger Distress
Ink)
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Buttons, Beige Linen Thread (TCP), Notebook Style
Punch, Twill Tape, Kraft Thread, Sewing Machine, Rounded Corner Punch, Sponges, Hot Glue Gun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!