Monday, August 16, 2010

{Seize the Birthdays} Verve Sneak Peek

Hi Everyone,

I'm back with another Verve Sneak Peek for ya.
Are you enjoying the Sneak Peeks you've seen so far? Hasn't there just been some amazing eye candy?! I'm always stunned to see what these fabulous ladies come up
with next. :)

Have you marked your calendars for the Release Party already: it all goes down on Friday August 20th
at 8pm EST/5pm PST at the Verve SCS Forum

So today we're peeking the birthday themed sets: Carpe Cupcake and Birthday Bash.
Oh and don't forget to leave a comment on each of the official Sneak Peeks because one lucky commenter on a randomly chosen Sneak Peek will win the set that is being featured that day.
Don't you just love prizes?!

Here's my glittery, shabby chic Seize the Cupcake card featuring...
of course...the Carpe Cupcake set. I {lol} when I saw this sentiment.
Classic!!


...and then here's my colorful, bright Celebration card featuring
stamps from the Birthday Bash set.


thanks so much for stopping by!!

Ready to see more birthday goodness?
Check out what these fabulous Divas have come up with...I think I need to go buy some cupcakes now {lol} too bad I don't live near Jen del Muro's house because her cupcakes always look sooo yummy. ;)

1. Julee6. Teresa
2. Michelle7. Maureen
3. Jen d.8. Jen T.
4. Sony (you're here)9. Amber
5. Jackie10. Tosh


~ Sony




Seize the Cupcake
Stamps: Carpe Cupcake, Great Friend (for added, very subtle background pattern)
Paper: Float Away digi pack (Sweet Shoppe), Basics White Pad (Basic Grey), Sahara Sand (SU), Sweet Blush (PTI)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Lake Mist (Adirondack), Mountain Rose (Adirondack), Peach Bellini (Adirondack)
Accessories: Frost Psst Shimmer Spritz (Tsukineko), Ivory Linen Thread (The Cat's Pajamas), Button, Rhinestones, Stickles Glitter, White Thread, Sewing Machine, Pop-Up Dots, Glitter Chipboard Sticker (Recollections), Copics



Celebrate
Stamps: Birthday Bash
Paper: Destination Paradise (Me&My Big Ideas), Rustic White (PTI)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copics, Crystal Effects, Crystal Stickles Glitter, Ribbons, Beige Linen Thread (The Cat's Pajamas), Wave Border Punch, White Thread, Sewing Machine, Pop-Up Dots, Nesties

88 comments:

  1. How cute! Love the colors in both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing cards. Love the soft colours in the first and the design. The second is fab, great for a party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are fabulous! I love the details and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cards are Lovely!! They are both really sweet & fun. Gorgeous colours & designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning cards...love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeus cards! I love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thisis so cute. Liked how you did the corners.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, both of these are great. Love the soft colors of the first one and the bright colors in the second one. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your balloon card. The colors are fabulous.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card :) I love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card! Very feminine and fun! Love your papers and colors, and embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH I just want to have a party after seeing these cards How much fun are they! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can tell already that I'm going to NEED the cupcake set! Love your cards ~ TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. both cards are great...love the softness of the first card and the bold bright fun feel of the second card...awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous! I can see I will have a hard time choosing which new sets I want to buy this time! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh, Sony...total eye candy this morning...love all the colours and sweet details...and I'm with ya for cupcakes for breakfast ....LOL....loving all your work with the stamps...I gotta catch up on my comments after being away :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my these are awesome and I can't wait to see all the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like the soft pink of the cupcake card and those cute turned back corners. So simple but I forget to do it! The balloons and BD cake popped up are vibrant and very spectacular. Such a happy card. Great designs. Thanks

    Happy hugs, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  19. What fun colors you chose to work with...amazing designs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What totally fab cards!! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable cards. Color choices on both are terrific, love the layouts. Simply cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the cards. Great color choices, bright and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  23. From soft to bright...both pack a punch of delight!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, so cool that you took Carpe Cupcake to shabby chic! Love the bright bold colors of the second card!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. fun, fun cards. love the colors you used and the layouts

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your cards are adorable and so opposite...one soft and the other bold.

    ReplyDelete
  27. very cute and one so girly really cute, other one so genaric.

    ReplyDelete
  28. So sweet! Great details - lovin' the stitching on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fabulous cards! I love the glitter on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh, these are adorable, Sony! I love that first shabby beautiful card, all shimmery and fabulous! And all those colored balloons are so fun on the second. I especially love the little sentiment "awning" on that card. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Both of your cards are just gorgeous. I love these stamp sets. Your work is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Totally sweet and fun! I love the layouts you used and how you worked with these sets, amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Two polar opposite cards- soft and gorgeous, bright and fun! I love how you layered a bunch of balloons for the second card. Now you have a balloon bouqet!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Clever and cute. Both cards are so nice. Soft sweet and yummy plus colourful fun and very birthday. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  35. love the 'collage' look that you gave your cards.
    yes, too, loving the eye candy just like you said!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  36. Ooooh, I love them!! The stamps are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love all the sparkle and bling you added to these cards Sony. I also like how you used them in conjunction with the Wish Big set (as I call it).

    ReplyDelete
  38. Two fun cards - your balloons on the card look great

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh my word, I especially LOVE the balloons! Sooo pretty; I can't wait to see these sets completely!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love your cupcake card - such soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Two extremes LOL! Love the soft colours on the first one and the bright colours on the second are fun too :D

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow, these two cards are so different from what the other Divas have shown. They really show different aspects of these sets. Your cupcake card is so elegant looking.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love the juxtaposition of the two cards! Great use of colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Lopve both of your cards. Great colors and designs.

    ReplyDelete
  45. The first card is so soft and pretty, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the second card -- incredible colors!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Both are amazing, great job! LOVE all the detailing.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Gosh I wish my mind worked out of the box like yours...those cards are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Oh Sony!! The first is so soft and sweet with all the fabulous collagey (I know...it's not a word, but it fits) details!! And your second is just super fun with the panels and bright colors!! You rocked these sets!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Both of your cards are fabulous!

    Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. great colors! love the layering :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. So cute! Love the cake with so many possibilities! Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Lovely cards, both of them - so beautifully made.

    ReplyDelete
  53. These are great! It's like viewing two great parties...one elegant & lovely while the next door bash is dancing and laughing the night away with so much cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  54. The sentiments and images in these sets are fabulous! I can't wait! Love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Nice cards! I love the colors you worked with. Great details!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Sony, your Seize the Cupcake card is absolutely gorgeous!!! Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Oh my! Sony, these are amazing. All those balloons makes me SMILE!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  58. These are very cute!! I love the stitching on them!!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  59. Just fabulous! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Both cards are great but, luvin' the first one!! Love all the details and accents!!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Fun cards, great colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  62. What a fun set! Love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Birthdays are all about "special" and BOTH of your card creations would make a recipient feel VERY special. LOVE 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Love the stitching and the bright colors in your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Pretty and fun cards. They make a person happy!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Love the colors of both the pink and gray and the primary colors cards. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Love the colors on both of these beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Beautiful! You are rocking the Verve Peeks!

    ReplyDelete
  69. great cards! gotta say I love the brightness of the second one TFS

    ReplyDelete
  70. Great cards!! LOVE the softness of the pink card!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Great cards. I love that the two cards are so different because of your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  72. Both these cards are great Sony and I love all the little details and bling.

    ReplyDelete
  73. Soooo cute!....love the colors especially those colorful balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Both of these are great. Love all the details and the colors you used on the first one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!