Wednesday, August 11, 2010

{ATC #5)

Hi guys,

I'm back with another Artist Trading Card I made for our Swap over at the Cat's Pajamas Forum. This is number 5 for me so I've only got 3 more to go so stay tuned for the rest of 'em. I'll be posting ATC #6 next Thursday.

I have to say these cuties here are so much fun to make and a GREAT way of getting rid of some of that scrap paper that keeps piling up on my desk. :)

thanks for stopping by,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Stamps: Hearts & Flowers (TCP)
Paper: Report Card (OA), Quite Contrary (MME), Cherry Hill (OA), B&W Basics (DCWV), Kraft
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Antique Linen (Ranger Distress)
Accessories: Nesties, Stickles Glitter, Divine Twine (TCP), Sponges, Brads, Ticket Corner Punch (SU), Pop-Up Dots, Hot Glue and Hot Glue Gun, Deco Fan Border Punch, Copics

2 comments:

  1. This one is definately a little beauty! Makes me smile just looking at it! You're inspiring me to consider different designs too! Maybe.....LOL!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sony, this is truly adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!