Hi guys,are you having as much of a ball as we are? Previewing all these adorable new stamp sets and all those other delicious goodies Alma will have in store for you next week?
Today is Day 4 of our Sneaky Peek Week and we're showing you a very special set because it was inspired and named after one of our very own Cat Pack-ers and that's Toni Armstrong. Toni and Amy have the official sneak peeks of this set for you.
This set here is called Toni's Tea Set and I absolutely adore this set. It comes with 3 heavenly sentiments, this charming checkerboard background stamp that you can see on my cream circle and of course the necessary tea accessories as a tea bag, lemon, steam and a little heart. :) I'm telling you - you are going to go goo-goo-ga-ga over this set. :)
Since this stamp gives me the warm fuzzies I chose warm colored DP from October Afternoon, one of my current fave DPs. I wo-manhandled the edges of my paper with my scissors to give it a worn, distressed look and added a lace ribbon to complete the look.
Wanna be in the "know"?* Sneaky Peek Week is ongoing at this point. Leave a little love on each official Sneak Peek for a chance of winning our entire release!! Click HERE for the schedule
* play along with our TCP Tuesday challenges for a chance of being crowned the month's Swankiest Stamper and winning $25 in Cat Cash. All the deets can be found HERE.
* Join us for our very first Release Party EVER. There'll be games, prizes, more sneak peeks and lots of laughter.
Monday July 19th
8pm-11pm EST
CLICK HERE
soo I think that about sums it all up for me today.
Thank you so much for stopping by!!
til' next time,
~ Sony :)
Stamps: Toni's Tea Set (TCP)
Paper: Fly a Kite (OA), Chocolate Chip (SU), Basic Black
Ink: Brilliance Black, Antique Linen (Ranger Distress Ink)
Accessories: Copic Markers, Crystal Effects, Lace Ribbon, Kraft Thread, Sewing Machine, Nesties, Pop-up Dots
So cute!! The vintage-y ribbon is a fabulous touch!
ReplyDeletecool use of the steam from the coffee cup. I love it!
ReplyDeleteAmazing! I like it so much! I dont drink coffee but this card makes me love the coffee :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE it Sony! The warm colors and vintage lace totally make me long for chilly fall days.
ReplyDeleteLinda
De-Lish!!! Love this card! The dp, the lace, the distressing....awesome!
ReplyDeletePretty! I always love your use of crystal effects. It makes everything look so shiney and delish. Such a pretty distressed card.
ReplyDeleteYour card is beautiful. The sentiments in this set are wonderful.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful card! I'm loving this set too!
ReplyDeleteFantastic card. I love all that great stamp set and all the little details you added.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card. I love October Afternoon paper!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card. It has a nice warm feel that makes you feel good when you look at it.
ReplyDeleteSony, this card is FAB! I love the frothiness on the cup, the slight distressing and stitching, the pretty DPs and the lace bow. Absolutely WONDERFUL!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love the colors and composition of our card, it's just awesome to look at. Wonderful to send to a good friend!
ReplyDeleteI think I am going to like this set, Your card is so warm and inviting.
ReplyDeleteamazing! i love the dp you used!
ReplyDeleteI just love it, Sony! Great work and I adore the vintage feel. The ribbon goes perfectly with this set.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card! I love all the fun details. :)
ReplyDeletegreat work... i love the color combinations!
ReplyDeleteGreat card, a tea cup and October Afternoon paper, what could be better?
ReplyDeleteGreat use of lace. I'm a sucker for a checkerboard background. This set sounds like a winner.
ReplyDeleteThis ROCKS! Makes it look so real... and love how you "steamed" the coffee
ReplyDeletesuper card!!
ReplyDeleteWow! I love the layers and the stitching on this card! Absolutely wonderful. Way to go!!!
ReplyDeleteThis card is so cute! I love all the layers and stitching!! Those tea themed images are so cute...what a fun set!
ReplyDelete♥♥♥Lea
Yeah for this set. I totally prefer tea to coffee anytime and I don't care if it is hot or iced. Love this set and I love your card too!
ReplyDeleteThis card is AWESOME! I am a diet Coke drinker, but I still love it!
ReplyDeleteLove the layers and the lace on this card. The stamp is adorable also!
ReplyDeleteSony, as usual I love your czrd. it all goes together perfectly.
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love coffee and this great card! Love the sitching and lace! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the card! You did an amazing job! I love the look of the teacup and spoon. Sort of vintagey in true TCP style!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your card! The layering is FANTASTIC!!!! TFS!
ReplyDeleteLori - the paisley turtle
Gorgeous! Love the papers, the lace, the stitching, and of course the stamps!!
ReplyDeletelove the browns! work so well with this cuppa :)
ReplyDeleteReally like the pattern paper, and just the overall look of this card! The image looks AMAZING, very nice job!
ReplyDeleteCute, cute card! Love your use of colors and textures to highlight this oh so cute stamp!
ReplyDeletevery nice, love the colors.
ReplyDeletesandra
I saw this on SCS and loved it there...can't wait to see the rest of the releases, the ones I've seen so far are darling. I love that the BG is a stamp from this set!
ReplyDeleteSuch a warm card, totally captures the idea of tea. Great layers and the lace is the perfect touch.
ReplyDeleteThe vintage lacy ribbon gives it just the right "homey" touch - love it!
ReplyDeletevery nice - can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteLove the card, and especially the sentiment--it is so true!
ReplyDeleteI love anything to do with tea! Love the 3d pop!
ReplyDeleteI love the vintage feel here; great card!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous vintage look, great layout.
ReplyDeleteVery cute! That Cuppa is so mine!
ReplyDelete