Tuesday, July 20, 2010

{Sunflower Power} Viva La Verve Wk3

You are not gonna believe it but this is Post #3 for me today - hehe - I guess this is just my kinda way of celebrating my birthday! :)

I always enjoy my SFYTT Sister Amber's Viva La Verve challenges and I'm going to try really really hard to play along with all challenges this month.

This month she is walking us through all kinds of bathrooms to help us find some inspiration although this week we were able to pick our own inspirational picture from a website she picked out for us.

I picked this cute Sunflower Theme which you can see below. I've always loved Sunflowers and especially now that we have these fabulous Flower and Button Dies from The Cat's Pajamas (they were just released last night so hurry on over there before they sell out!!). My sunflowers are made up out of felt from the Orange You Glad collection (also from the Cat's Pajamas) and wood veneer sheets.

The Sentiment is from the Verve set Relax, one of my faves.

thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a GREAT day and remember: Life is good! :)

~ Sony :)


Stamps: Relax (Verve)
Paper: Ambrosia (BasicGrey), Soft Suede (SU), Fly a Kite (OA)
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Antique Linen (Ranger Distress), Vintage Photo (Ranger Distress)
Accessories: Flower Cut Ups (TCP), Button Cut Ups (TCP), Orange You Glad Felt Collection (TCP), Wood Veneer, Kraft Thread, Sewing Machine, Sponges

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely delish! Love those felt flowers, hope my mailman brings mine soon! And happy birthday! Mine is on Sunday - all the cool people were born in July! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your card is perfect for both the sketch and the sunflower inspiration photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! another gorgeous card - I'd love to have some tips from you on sewing on cards - the few times I tried it turned out terribly! and I am a good sew-er on fabric!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!