Wednesday, July 21, 2010

{Thanks with Flair} Viva La Verve Wk1

Hi guys,

I'm very excited to be able to say that I'm all caught up with my Viva La Verve challenges this month. YAY!!! And even better...I got to dust off a few stamps that haven't seen an ink pad for quite some time...uhm uhm.

Yeah anyway...here is what I came up with using this fabulous sketch and fabulous bathroom as inspiration.

For my card here I used the Small Circles set by Waltzing Mouse, a darling company based in Ireland I think. Claire has the best images to go with your Nesties IMHO. Oh and then the cute Thanks is from the My Favorite Things set Thanks a Bunch. :)

I also felt the sudden urge to add some glitter so I traced some of the flourishes in the stamp with my Stickles Glitter and I added some sparkles to the flower as well.
thanks so much for stopping by!

~ Sony




Stamps: Small Circles (Waltzing Mouse), Thanks a Bunch (MFT)
Paper: Quite Contrary (MME), Kraft
Ink: Brilliance Black, Lettuce (Adirondack)
Accessories: Stickles Crystal Glitter, Brads, Jute Twine, Deco Fan Border Punch, Prisma Flowers, Nesties, Kraft Thread, Sewing Machine, Pop-Up Dots, Twill Tape, Pom Pom Trim (Maya Road)

1 comment:

  1. Um---just found your site and I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! You are amazing:) This card is FAB! RSS feeing right now:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!