**FOR MY SFYTT POST PLEASE SCROLL DOWN**
Hi and welcome back on this sunny and hot, very very hot Saturday - yup this is Post #2 of the day for me. I'm trying to make up for a rather skinny stampin' June. [wink wink]We are now on Day 6 of our Sneaky Peek week and we're nearing us towards the end...all good things must come to an end at some point right?
WRONG!! lol
Our end is gonna be even more fun because it involves a party and of course the actual release of all this delicious cuteness you've seen so far.
So today we're previewing Ship Happens and as we all know that's certainly true...especially if our mischievous penguins are involved. :)
I just adore these little rascals because of their capability of simply making me smile no matter how crappy of a mood I'm in which doesn't happen very often thankfully. :)
Wanna know what else I used on this card that's new?
See those fun buttons? I made those using our new Die line Cut Ups!! This one here especially is really becoming my go-to die because I love button embellishments but I don't always have the right color button or I want a patterned button, or I just don't want to add another thick layer to my card (after all these puppies have to fit through the mailbox slot). This die is the answer to all of that!!! Awesome!!
oh and of course I used the yummy twine again...it just works for everything!! I love it!!
So now why don't you take your hot water and ship on over to the following Cat Pack'ers for their take on this preview and a little comment:Carole
Joanne
Oh and here are all the important links for you, summed up and wrapped in a pretty bow...well imaginary bow at least:
** Sneaky Peek Week Schedule**
leave a comment and enter for a chance of winning our entire release
**Release Party at SCS**
Monday July 19, 8-11pm EST/5-8pm PST
Hope to see you there!!!
~ Sony
Stamps: Ship Happens (TCP)
Paper: Fly a Kite (OA), Kraft, Basic Black
Ink: Brilliance Black
Accessories: Button Cut Ups (TCP), Divine Twine (TCP), Copics, Pop-up Dots, Twill Band, Kraft Thread, Sewing Machine
Adorable card - love all the stitching detail! And haha! What a great name for the set - "Ship Happens." Brilliant! I agree with you about trying to send those bulky buttons through the mail.
ReplyDeleteThis is great, those little guys are so cute, and the buttons are fab!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Sony! Your coloring is FAB-O-LOUS and those adorable little penguins with the sailor hats are gonna be mine (as with the button die and a few other things)! *wink*
ReplyDeleteLinda
Love all the pretty DPs and twill and all the stitching! Lovely card!
ReplyDeletevery cute!
ReplyDeleteSandra
those penguins are gonna be the death of my wallet.
ReplyDeletevery cute and I love the sentiment too!
ReplyDeleteVery cute card! Love all the layers, fun papers and the cute image. Sweet job!
ReplyDeleteThe sewing adds so much. I love the card. I love the new penguin set.
ReplyDeleteDay 6 and I'm lovin' every sneak peek! This is fantastic!! Love the DP and the wide twill! Great layout!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love the sewing on this card. Gots to get me some sewing maching love.
ReplyDeleteAck! Sooo cute! I think this is my fave sneaky peak so far!
ReplyDeleteI enjoy your elaborately layered card. The penguins are so cute.
ReplyDeleteWell, those penguins have stolen my heart--and that ship happens business--too perfect!
ReplyDeleteI do like that twine. Awesome!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute-love that pink teacup!
ReplyDeleteso cute, love the DP and twine! beautiful coloring.
ReplyDeleteACK! Oh Sony! I LOVE this! GORGEOUS coloring on this SUPER cute image! LOVE the wide twill too!!
ReplyDeleteTotally fabulous card! Love the papers, the penguins, and yes, I must get that button die!! And you guys are all making me itch to get some of that twine!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for the release! Alma is going to be a busy girl.
ReplyDeleteI love SHIP HAPPENS! Great colors!
ReplyDeletePrecious card. I love it. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the brightness of this card! Of course, the penguins should have a hot pink tea cup ship!!! Why not!
ReplyDeleteYou know..i love the penguins in the cup...it is my favorite stamp so far...I love you paper piecing with this card....very creative and very beautiful.
ReplyDeleteJo
Awesome paper piecing, I love those cute penguins in tea cup, can't wait for the party!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness, I love that you used pink for the cup!
ReplyDeletePenguins in a tea cup - 2 of my favourite things in the world in ONE stamp??? I'm in heaven...
ReplyDeleteThis is super cute... great coloring. looks like a fabulous release! Love your cards
ReplyDeleteSooo cute! What fun choices of paper and gotta love all that stitching. Those buttons are fab too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card! Love those little penguins!
ReplyDeleteThis looks terrific inside out! And who can resist such a versatile button die like that???
ReplyDeleteWell the comments sure are getting think here...I really like this set and I adore the sentiment as it rings so true to my life sometimes. I love the yellow paper on this card, is that perhaps part of the booty?
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! I love all that sewing and the patterned papers with the cute image!
ReplyDeleteThis is so so cute!! Love the paper you used for this card!
ReplyDelete♥Lea
Simply adorable. Love the colors used.
ReplyDeleteI love this set!
ReplyDeletePenguins RULE! too cute, perfect layout!
ReplyDelete