Hi guys,here's my Baby Project that if you were at the Cat's Pajamas Release Party on Monday night you already had a preview of.
Did you all have a good time?
I really hope you did. Unfortunately I wasn't able to be there the whole time because I had class but I did stop by afterwards to see what you all were talking about when I was gone.
So let's talk
Baby shall we?
All the stamps for this Baby Girl Announcement card and the Baby Boy picture cube are the brandswankin' new set And Baby Makes... by the Cat's Pajamas.
For some overall texture and dimension I added elements out of the new wood and felt sheets you can get over at the Cat's Pajamas as well. Oh and the pretty flowers on my project? I made those using our new Flower Die from our die line Cut Ups.
Here are some detailed shots:

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great rest of the week and hopefully lots of
happy stamping with your new TCP goodies :)
~ Sony
PS: I'll have another little project here for you on thursday :)
Stamps: And Baby Makes...(TCP)
Paper: Baby Girl Nursery (DCWV), Sweet Blush (PTI), Berry Sorbet (PTI), Ballet Blue (SU)
Ink: Brilliance Black
Accessories:) Flower Cut Ups (TCP), Divine Twine (TCP), Wood (TCP), Singing the Blues Felt (TCP), Chipboard Letters, Top Note Die, Rounded Corner Punch, Ribbon, Sewing Machine, Scor-Pal


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!