Tuesday, February 22, 2011

{Love & Kisses} TCP Tuesday 147


Hi guys,

Sony here and I am your Hipster Hostess with the mostess over at TCP Tuesday this week aaaand you can already guess what that means right?! Yup...a color challenge!!! So...are you ready?!

I was channeling summer already when I came up with this one...Alma refers to it as the yummy ice cream color challenge lol:


Pink, Chocolate Brown and Teal are the colors this week.

I hope you like the combo...I had a lot of fun with it...even though this card took a wee bit longer to put together than usual. So let me tell you what I used to make this card because it is a hodge podge of goodies I admit:                                                    
I put the sentiment together using stamps from the set Love Letters. The hearts are cut out using our Heart Trio CutUps die from the Cat's Pajamas and the fun little cork border was cut out using our Icing Border CutUps die. The grosgrain ribbon and the beige unfurry twine are both available at the Cat's Pajamas as well and then I used an assortment of Nesties and Embossing Folders for the rest.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
I can't wait to see your yummy ice cream creations ;) oh just click on the graphic in my sidebar for all the deets on how you can play along. 

Sony

Stamps: Love Letters (TCP)
Paper: Chocolate Chip (PTI), Melon Mambo (SU), Aqua Mist (PTI), Kraft, Cork
Ink: Memento Tuxedo BLack
Accessories: Heart Trip CutUps (TCP), Icing Border CutUps (TCP), Grosgrain Ribbon (TCP), Beige Unfurry Twine (TCP), Seeing Spots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Nesties, Buttons, Ribbon, Polka Dot Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Pop-Up Dots, Kraft Thread and Sewing Machine, Crystal Stickles Glitter




5 comments:

  1. wow wow wow.. I love this card. and I have always loved this color combo!!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woweeee!!! You're designs are always amazing! My jaw is literally on my keyboard! I so love the combo you picked for this week! This is sheer fabulosity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love that cork border! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ack!! Sony this is just gorgeous!! LOVE this and all the lovely bits you put on it...fabulous colours :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!