a good morning to you all....
as I'm sitting here yawning after hitting the snooze button for oh about 20 minutes. lol
I have to say this term in school is truly kicking my behind. We're halfway through and have sooo much left to do...it's a little scary. I find myself in front of the computer or in the sculpting studio (I'm taking a traditional clay sculpting class this term) from sunup til sundown...actually past sundown...I usually work until midnight. Crazy right?! But there's really no way around this so I might as well just have some more coffee and get back to work. lol

It is friday after all...and that means we have another fun and exciting sketch challenge for you over at Viva La Verve. The fabulous Teresa Kline is hosting this week and she's come up with a super cute one that has ample opportunity of letting your imaginations run wild.
What do you have to do to participate?
Just click on the sketch in my sidebar and it will take you to our Viva La Verve forum on Splitcoast Stampers where you can find all the details.
My card was inspired by some new 7 gypsies papers I got this week and I thought it would be cute to do an old fashioned snailmail letter theme and what better to go with that than a vintage-y hot air balloon from the Verve set Up, Up and Away. The sentiment is from the set Sweet Treats, I masked off the "just" and was left with "for you".
I put the little mini envelope together myself, using just regular cardstock and my scor-pal. A little mini paperclip from Tim Holtz, a layered Arches Border Punch by Martha Stewart and some Crackle Paint are the finishing touches.
thank you so much for stopping by,
have a great weekend!!!
Sony
Stamps: Up,Up and Away (Verve), Sweet Treats (Verve)
Paper: Avignon (7Gypsies), Kraft, Chocolate Chip (PTI), Rustic Cream (PTI)
Ink: Soft Suede (SU), Frayed Burlap (Distress Ink), Antique Linen (Distress Ink)
Accessories: Mini Paperclip (Tim Holtz), Copics, Crackle Accents (Ranger), Layered Arches Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Lace Ribbon, Nesties, Kraft thread and Sewing Machine, Sponges


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!