Friday, February 4, 2011

{Ruff Day?}


Hi everyone,

I'm just dropping in real quick to share this card I made for a dear friend of mine 
who broke her ankle a few days ago. Ouchh!!! I have no idea how she managed to do this but it's gotta hurt and with a house full of kids, this must be just a pain all the way around soo I thought Poochie might just have the answer to that. ;)

Poochie plus sentiment are from the Cat's Pajamas' Clearly Swanky Set You Sick Thing, my all time favorite set to cheer up any sick friend. The papers I used are from all kinds of collections: the argyle is from Quite Contrary by My Mind's Eye, the yellow circles are from Fine and Dandy by My Mind's Eye, the light teal DP is from Ducks in a Row by October Afternoon and the newspaper print is by Stampin' Up.
I cut the banner using our Banner CutUps by the Cat's Pajamas aaand the ribbon accents like the red and white grosgrain ribbon and the divine twine are both from the Cat's Pajamas as well. lol I can't seem to be making any cards without reaching for some Divine Twine these days. 

thanks so much for swingin' by today,
Sony

Stamps: You Sick Thing (TCP)
Paper: Quite Contrary (MME), Ducks in a Row (OA), Fine and Dandy (MME), Newspaper (SU), Real Red (SU), Crushed Curry (SU)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Banner CutUps (TCP), Red and White Grosgrain Ribbon (TCP), Divine Twine (TCP), Buttons, Nesties, Copics, Crystal Stickles Glitter, Polka Dot Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), White Thread and Sewing Machine

5 comments:

  1. You go girl!! I know your friend is going to love this! ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE Sony! LOOOOOOOOOOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Moley, such an awesome card. If I break my leg will you make me a card, too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE this Sony! The banner is so cute and I love how you just pulled all these patterns from different lines and companies and made it look so flawless and put together! I hear ya- that twine is addictive! There should be some kind of disclaimer;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sony!!! This is so awesome! And like Alma said, almost makes it worth it! Can you believe I slipped on a piece of paper??! Seriously, is that nuts or what? It wasn't my paper though - the children, I blame them! :) This totally made my day!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!