Happy TCP Tuesday everyone,
we're shaking things up a bit over at TCP Tuesday: Jen has taken over the Inspiration Challenge and because of the rebel that she is she is now challenging us with not just one but three images....oii!!! Are you ready for this?! lol I hope you are.
Ouh and before I tell you about the challenge let me first tell you that we have a new face joining our Cat Pack: Tori Wild!!!! Yay Tori - Welcome to the Cat Pack!!!
So here is your inspiration challenge:
It's a fun one right?! Now you don't have to go matching the colors...if you want to of course you can but inspiration can come in so many different ways: for example I was inspired by the clusters of buttons and flowers...I just replaced the flowers with hearts and let it rain hearts for one of my fellow Cat Packers who is a little under the weather. Poor Sus has been really sick for a few days now.
Anyway... are you ready to play along??
All you have to do is click on the icon in my sidebar which will take you to Alma's Blog where you can find all the deets and also the link list to enter.
Happy Stamping!!
Sony

we're shaking things up a bit over at TCP Tuesday: Jen has taken over the Inspiration Challenge and because of the rebel that she is she is now challenging us with not just one but three images....oii!!! Are you ready for this?! lol I hope you are.
Ouh and before I tell you about the challenge let me first tell you that we have a new face joining our Cat Pack: Tori Wild!!!! Yay Tori - Welcome to the Cat Pack!!!
So here is your inspiration challenge:
It's a fun one right?! Now you don't have to go matching the colors...if you want to of course you can but inspiration can come in so many different ways: for example I was inspired by the clusters of buttons and flowers...I just replaced the flowers with hearts and let it rain hearts for one of my fellow Cat Packers who is a little under the weather. Poor Sus has been really sick for a few days now.
Anyway... are you ready to play along??
All you have to do is click on the icon in my sidebar which will take you to Alma's Blog where you can find all the deets and also the link list to enter.
Happy Stamping!!
Sony

Stamps: Raining Cats (TCP), You Sick Thing (TCP)
Paper: Fine and Dandy (MME), Quite Contrary (MME), Aqua Mist (PTI), Chocolate Chip (PTI)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo BLack
Ink: Memento Tuxedo BLack
Accessories: Copics, Crystal Stickles Glitter, Cloud Die-Namic (MFT), Polka Dot Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Divine Twine (TCP), Jute Twine (TCP), Buttons, Mini Library Clip (SU), White Thread and Sewing Machine


Wow! I just LOVE your creation! Love the hearts hanging from the clouds and the embossing. Great job. Hugz n blessings.
ReplyDeleteRaining hearts -- how creative! Great card.
ReplyDeletetoo cute! love those raining hearts!
ReplyDelete