a Hi and a Purge Hop Sneak Peek,
I had a little time today (before school starts back up on monday) so I got ink-y with it and combined this week's TCP Tuesday challenge with this week's Mojo Monday challenge aaand here's my result.
As you can see in the banner above my post...some of us Verve Divas are getting together for a Purge Blog Hop....we all have some new and/or gently used supplies we'd like to pass on to new homes. The blog hop will start January 21st...you'll have one week to leave a comment on each of the blogs and then each of us will select a random winner for the goodies we have to give away.
Why am I telling you all about it now?!
Because the cute little rocket and the Love is in the Air sentiment are both from the TCP set Puppy Love which I will be giving away. This is a brand new set and I think it's no longer available sooo if you'd like to have it be sure to come back here on the 21st to leave a comment or two. Oh and the dotted teal DP is part of the papers I'm giving away as well.
The other stamps I used for my card are from the TCP set Love Letters and the Verve set Let it Shine.
I used the matching CutUps Stamp Trio to cut out the cute little stamp and I used MFT's cloud Die-namic dies for the clouds.
I embossed the Kraft CS with the Seeing Spots Embossing Folder by Cuttlebug and the Summer Sunrise CS with the Perfect Polka Dotted Embossing Folder by Stampin' Up.
thanks so much for stopping by!
See you next time!!
Sony :)
Stamps: Puppy Love (TCP), Love Letters (TCP), Let It Shine (Verve)
Paper: Kraft, Summer Sunrise (PTI), Berry Sorbet (PTI), Black, teal polka dotted DP,
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Stamp Trio CutUps (TCP), Clouds Die-Namics (MFT), Nesties, Copics, Brads, Seeing Spots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Perfect Polka Dotted Embossing Folder (SU), Ribbon, Jute Twine, Pop-up Dots, Sewing Machine, Rounded Corner Punch, Glitter Glue
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Stamp Trio CutUps (TCP), Clouds Die-Namics (MFT), Nesties, Copics, Brads, Seeing Spots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Perfect Polka Dotted Embossing Folder (SU), Ribbon, Jute Twine, Pop-up Dots, Sewing Machine, Rounded Corner Punch, Glitter Glue



That is really cute Love is in the air, rocketship in the clouds. So cute.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beauty!
ReplyDelete