Saturday, January 21, 2012

Purge Blog Hop

You could win this cute stamp by Unity as well as some of these October Afternoon papers!!


Hi guys and Welcome to our Purge Blog Hop!!

It's a new year and that calls for cleaning house and stamp-supplies so some of my blogging friends came together for a Purge Blog Hop. Each one of us has a stack of goodies (some new, some gently used) that we're giving away to one lucky commenter on our blogs...for free!!!! 
Even the shipping is on us!!
If you came here from Maureen's Blog you're right on track....I hear she has some fabulous candy!!!


here's my Purge Candy - for a detailed list please look below

Can't go wrong with that right?!
All you have to do to win one of these boxes, is comment once on the hop spots you want a chance to win and tell us what you spy as your favorite item. The hop will stay open until January 28th, 5PM ET. Each of my friends will post a winner from their prize post on Monday, January 30th!
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs and the weight of the items I'm giving away, I can only ship to U.S. addresses - so the giveaway is open to U.S. residents only - I'm so sorry!








And then here are a few more cards I made in the past with some of the Goodies you could win:

A Beary Good Year (The Cat's Pajamas)
Ooh La La Papers (My Mind's Eye)
Merry Wishes (The Cat's Pajamas)
Ducks in a Row Papers (October Afternoon)

and here's a more detailed list of my Blog Candy package:
Stamps (some new, some gently used)
- Double Chocolate Cake (Your Next Stamp) - Country Tree (Unity Stamp) -  Rain or Shine (Unity Stamp) - Matey (TGF) - Love at first Sight (MFT) - Fred Bear in Flight (MFT) - A Beary Good Year (TCP) - Puppy Love (TCP) - Merry Wishes (TCP) - Little Devil (TCP) - Bear Hugs (TCP) - Who's This? (TCP) - Whimsical Words (SU) - Love Bug (SU) - Peace & Comfort (SU) - Holiday Helpers (SU) - Of the Earth (SU) - Teddy & Train (SU)

Papers 
a variety of 6x6 and 8x8 patterned papers from companies such as My Mind's Eye,October Afternoon, Basic Grey  - a brandnew Ducks in a Row pad (October Afternoon) - a gently used Blossoms & Butterflies Stack (DCWV)

Pink Paper flowers


Best of luck to you and thank you so much for following my blog even though
I haven't had a whole lot of time to create craft projects lately. I really appreciate your kind
comments each and every time and hope that I can return a little love with this blog candy.

Your next stop on the candy trip is Laurie!!!! I wonder what she's giving away?!

Sony :)


203 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! STAMPS are my addiction.... all are cute. Your creations are awesome!!! God bless and keep the creations pouring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly, there is some AWESOME purging going on here! I am happy to be your newest follower and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to take these supplies off your hands! :) So nice of you, thanks for the chance to win. Your cards are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I just get out without leaving my comment??? I would love, love, love to win your blog candy! Beary Good Year is on my wish list and I would love some more MFT sets, too. I'm really low on DP and would be thrilled to pieces to get some!!!

    Thanks for the hop!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for a chance to win some goodies, and these cards are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is great and I think my favorite items in your purge are the assortment of stamps! Some companies I have not tried so winning your items would give me that chance. You are so generous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great idea! My favorite items are the papers, especially October Afternoon.

    I love all your cards! I am signing up to be a follower.

    Have a great weekend!


    email: shestamps11-blogs@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those cards are all so great.
    Look at all those stamps!!! I would soooo love to win. Thanks for the chance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the chance to win...I like the papers and the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all your cards Sony! I hope your dad is doing well....my friends son is going thru chemo right now, so I know all about the cravings for odd foods and those foods ONLY! (I am thinking of the bean salad and watermelon cravings from the earlier post;)Your candy is so generous and I think my fave would be the Merry Wishes TCP set;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what fun--love the papers. This is such a neat idea---Oh my I love your cards--very pretty and cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanx for this fantastic and generous hop!

    my favourite items are the stamps...

    your card-collection is so stunning and sweet and fabulous...love them!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. This all looks amazing, Sony! Keeping my fingers crossed :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a generous blog hop this is turning out to be! A lot of fun too. Your cards are adorable; thank you for sharing them with us. I just love papers, and I need stamps, so I love it all! Thank you for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So GENEROUS Sony!!! I would love to get my hands on some of those pretty papers!!! Your cards rock...so many layers and details to adore!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a generous amount of blog candy and your cards are jaw dropping pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your cards. The first is my favorite I think. Love the tree. My pick would be the Love Bug stamp from SU.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome card!!! Love the color combo too! OH BOY do I love your blog candy!! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, your creations are beautiful, I am your newest follower!! My eye is on all those stamps!!!

    mzcherub at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all your cards, especially love the first one - all the layers and stitching. And I have had that Unity stamp in my sites for awhile. Pretty cool to think I have a chance to win it plus so many other wonderful things. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Forgot to say in earlier comment what my eye is on...everything, but to narrow it down, anything from TCP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your cards are beautiful and your goodies are fabulous! LOVE the stamps!
    dar.sieb at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I don't own any Stampin Up stamps and I think I spy some in your package! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I see some amazing stamps and I love MY Minds Eye papers. Love the cards you created with some of these goodies. Thanks for a chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am drooling just looking at all of the stamps. I have just been stamping for less than one year, but you would never know it by my stash! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very generous! Thank you. I would love to add some TCP stamps to my rather pitiful collection, but all of your goodies are making me drool!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sweet stash!! Love the stamps and papers!! Thanks for sharing your goodies with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh look at all those stamps. You are so generous. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  28. What an amazing give away, thanks for the chance to win!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fantastic cards I would love to win any of these stamps thanks for the chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  30. Stamps, papers, goodies, OH MY!!! I would be so appreciative to win even just one of the products.

    Thank you for the chance to win. This is a very unique Blog Hop by a bunch of very talented women!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh, Sony ... love your cards and love you for your generosity. Thanks for sharing.
    SuZeQ ~ kosec@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  32. my goodness, what an amazing assortment of yummies! thank you for the chance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks for the chance at such a generous candy offer. Love all of your creations. My favorites are the TCP products.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow! Your cards are just beautiful!! You girls are so generous with humongous piles of super nice goodies! Hard to pick just one fave item out, but that big stack of cute stamps sure caught my eye! lol I'm crossing all my fingers and toes I'll be the lucky winner!! thanks for the chance to win it!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great cards showing off your wonderful talent and fun goodies. I like everything, but having to choose I would like to win the SU Teddy and Train. I have a 3 yo grandson who just loves trains, so I know I would really put it to use. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a great prize! I'm most excited about the MFT stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow! I love the great stamps. Clear ones are my favorites! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  38. ohhhhhh, stamps! I love stamps! Your Hippo card is absolutely darling!! Thank you for continuing to inspire me every time I get on your website.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love the shabby chic goodness in your first card! I'm also eyeing those Unity stamps! Great give-away!

    ReplyDelete
  40. i love this idea to clean out your collections and send to people who will find them new and inspiring... Awesome... Thanks so much.. I lov elove creating..liz @ kreateabilities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love all of the great goodies you're giving away but I spied some Blossoms & Butterflies Stack (DCWV) paper that I could use in my crafting. Thanks so much for the opportunity to win.
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  42. I spy TCP stamps! I've eyed them for a while now.....they are just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love all your designs!! Especially the hippo card! CUTE!! I spy paper! tericout at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. What fantabulous treasures!! Any of those SU wood mounted stamps would definitely be my fave!! Thanks so much for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Wow, now that is a lot of stamp sets! I love dp and most everything else. Cute cards you have made! Thanks for a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Wonderful showcase of cards :) Loving all that paper up for grabs :) Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Great prize pack!! My favorite item is always stamps! You have some great ones in your giveaway! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  48. OHHHHH! SOOOOO many fabulous goodies and beautiful cards! LOVE all those stamps:) THANKS for the chance to win--sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. That is quite the give away. I am a super big paper fan. The more the paper the better.

    ReplyDelete
  50. What a great stash of things! Can't wait to see who wins!
    Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  51. Cute cute cards!! The possibilites with the paper & stamps!! Thanks for the chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. I enjoy all the stamps so it is hard to pick, I need words so SU Whimsical Words, but then I love stamps so any of them would be fun too. Thanks for the chance to win your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Sony--I just love the card you posted at the beginning of your post. Great pile of goodies you have too! Love that you posted cards you created with some of the items in your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  54. LOVE your cards...that HIPPO one is adorable!!!
    I'd have to say that the ducks in a row paper pad is my fav item. :)
    Thanks for the opportunity!
    Susan
    susanscraps AT comcast DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  55. Adorable cards and a great giveaway - what more can you ask for, lol?! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Free stuff is always great. Your blog is one I follow because your stuff is very graphfic and my type. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  57. Love your cards. Great blog hop. I love the 6x6 paper pads & stamp sets. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  58. I know I'm not eligible to enter your giveaway as I live in the UK but I had to leave a comment to say your card is fantastic. I love all the details on it.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Ooohh, stamps! That is an amazing purge pile!

    ReplyDelete
  60. This is such a fun blog hop! Loved seeing all your great cards, too! Have to say my fave item is the country tree stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  61. love My Mind's Eye paper! Thanks for sharing your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  62. I know that I'm not eligible to enter your giveaway as I live in NZ but wanted to leave a comment anyway. Your cards are fab and it is very generous of you to offer your "purged" stash items as blog candy.

    cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Oh so many stamps!! Amazing pile! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  64. what cute cards!!! LOVE all the stamps you're giving away, I'm a total stamping addict! thanks for the chance to win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  65. Beautiful cards, Purging is spring cleaning, yea. I love your purge. See a lot that can be used in my crafting. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Love your cards, thanks for the chance to win. See lots of stamps in that pile of goodies.

    Shirley
    sbgoudreau@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I would love a chance to win thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  68. What super cute cards!!!

    loooooving the October Afternoon I see! Thanks for the chance to win. :)
    - April W

    ReplyDelete
  69. Everything looks great especially the stamps. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  70. What a great idea. I can honestly say that I don't have even one of those wonderful stamps you are giving away. I would be grateful to win them. I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  71. The Rain or Shine Unity stamp definitely. Wonderfully creative cards. Great job. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Very cute cards! I'm a bit of a paper-aholic, so those fun papers are calling me!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Oh I LOVE your cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  74. OMG...I see my fav's in there ...MFT, Cat's Pajamas....whow thanks so much for the opportunity to win these !

    ReplyDelete
  75. I've had Unity, Cats Pajamas and MFT stamps on my wish list forever!!! Would love to give your purge stash a new home! thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Cute cards from one stamper to the next! Love stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  77. love the stamp sets! Soooooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  78. Oh, beautiful cards, I just love those hippos! So many stamps, you are a doll, thank you for the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  79. I spy stamps..stamps galore!!! Gotta love them all.

    Thanks so much for sharing,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  80. fun cards! The TCP stamps would be my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  81. Thanks for sharing your treasures. I love the stamps! Especially the little Unity tree.

    ReplyDelete
  82. Wow thanks....stamps any stamps....love them all and find a use for them all of the time!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  83. Love your cards. TY for sharing your stamping stash. I am a paper person, any paper, love them all. Of course, I love stamps too and your stash is so generous :)

    ReplyDelete
  84. I would love to won some of those TCP and MTF stamps as I have none of those brands! thanks for the chance to win your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  85. What a great idea for a blog hop....wow, stamps & paper can't go wrong - Great cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  86. All the wonderful stamps and stamp sets caught my eye! Thanks for the chance to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  87. What a great purge package! How to choose but when I saw Puppy Love listed, I had to stop and blink - hey I want that! Love the papers as well. The cards are all so cute. The hippos made me giggle!

    Chris R. from Iowa
    ckrobinson01@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. What caught my eye the most as I was looking at the picture of the items and looking at your list are the fun stamp sets. Thanks so much for a chance to win such fun items.

    ReplyDelete
  89. I love your cards and in particular the first one with the layers and the focal tree, love it! Thanks for the chance to win a wonderful prize.

    ReplyDelete
  90. unity stamps are my favorite! This is so much fun!

    forpahl5atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  91. Would love to win this package. I can never have enough stamps!! Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  92. So great! Would love some of the stamps in your stash...Thanks for the giveaway opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  93. One can never have enough stamps-so that's it hands down!

    ReplyDelete
  94. Thank you for being so generous with us! I think that Unity tree stamp is beautiful, just like your card you made with it. Nice seeing all your pretty cards too. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  95. the papers look super fun, could definitely use them! thanks! (sweetstemsbouquets (at) gmail (dot) com).

    ReplyDelete
  96. I love SU stamps. These are some I don't have. Would love to win them.

    ReplyDelete
  97. Cathy Young (YoungInker)January 21, 2012 at 9:16 PM

    What a great giveaway. I wouldlove to win some new or gently used stamps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  98. Great cards and stamps! Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  99. I love all your cards and prizes especially the 6x6 pads.

    ReplyDelete
  100. Stamps, stamps, stamps! I think I might love them all. Thanks for being so generous and for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  101. Wonderful idea, looks like great bunch of items. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  102. I love your cards. Crazy for the Just for You sentiment. I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I hope both he and your mom are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  103. LOVE any and everything in the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  104. Your cards are absolutely FABULOUS! I especially LOVE that homespun feeling of the first card with the gingham paper and the stitching!

    What a WONDERFUL prize package! Thanks SO much for a chance to win!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  105. {Drool!} - oh my Sony... You have my undivided attention now. Stamps and paper? - yeah baby.

    I have to sadly admit that I cannot choose a favourite. It's all so... treasury :)

    Adore your cards - following now.

    Marilize
    marilize(dot)paulsen(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  106. Love, love, love that baby card. So adorable..love that October Afternoon paper!

    ReplyDelete
  107. I spy some FUN stamps that I would LOVE to add to my collection! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  108. Debra King, BarbadosJanuary 22, 2012 at 4:23 AM

    Thanks for the generous giveaway. I love all Stampin' Up! products -their stamps are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  109. Thank you. Very GENEROUS of you.
    I love the stamps but the whole prize package is outstanding. Thanks again
    ColleenB.
    ckb_49@yahoo.com
    Texas

    ReplyDelete
  110. Quite a while ago, I bought one of the full releases from TCP. I love those stamps! So, since I see some tucked in your purge, I would love to win a few more. You do such beautiful work. The tree card is sublime! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  111. What great candy! Those TCP stamps caught my eye- love the one with the bear holding the heart!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  112. Wow, all of your cards are amazing!! Super cute! Thanks for the chance to win some of your purged goodies! There are many things in your photo which I have not used before, but the designer paper really flips my switch! Thanks again and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  113. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  114. Amazing cards and amazing give aways. Would love to try some of those stamps. Thanks for the chance and for sharing your wonderful designs!

    ReplyDelete
  115. Great cards but I have to say the first one is FABulous!! Wonderful giveaway, thank you for the opportunity ;)

    ReplyDelete
  116. Greetings from London. I know I am not eligible for the giveway, but I want to thank you all for your generosity and thoughtfulness :)

    ReplyDelete
  117. I love your card with the glittered tree in felt grass. Thanks for the chance to win. I spy TCP Bear Hugs in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  118. Wow great give away!! Love all the different stamps!! Thanks for the change to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  119. Wow!! Really generous!! Love the stamps! The cards you made are super too!

    ReplyDelete
  120. Hello! My jaw dropped when I saw your stack of goodies to purge. Some one is going to be So happy.
    Love to get my hands on some new stamps and the paper looks delicious. Thanks for the chance to enter.

    www.loustudio.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  121. I love all the stamps!! Fun stuff!

    Kim
    lundstromkim63@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  122. It is so very generous of you all to hold this purge hop. Thanks for the chance to win. I like your card - very shabby chic.

    ReplyDelete
  123. Stamps, paper and everything wonderful! Feeling like Mary Poppins here! I love your shabby chic too! You are an artist for sure. Linda vweber@lagrant.net

    ReplyDelete
  124. Wow what a great variety of terrific crafters items. Your cards are also beautiful! I love all your stamps. Thank You do much for your generosity and inspiration.

    Joanienp@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  125. What a great idea and way to clean your craft room and embellish someone else's. I love all craft items. Would love the stamps that you are purging. Love your cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  126. Very gorgeous cards! would love to join but I'm international so I am enjoying the cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  127. Your goodies bundle looks awesome. Your cards are keepers. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  128. I just love your cards! I can't wait to hopefully try my hand with some of those great stamps in the purge collection! I love the way you use the cute stamps in the fun layers you create! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  129. Thanks for the chancce to win something I love Basic Grey papers.

    ReplyDelete
  130. I Love your blog. It's always so inspiring. Thanks for giving your followers a chance to win cool supplies. I just love October Afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  131. I love the MFT stamps! Thank you so much for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  132. I spy some My Favorite Things, would love some of their stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  133. Love your card... especially think the felt grass is so cute. I always love paper... and would love to give MFT stamps a try!

    ReplyDelete
  134. Fantastic! cleaning and a giveaway!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  135. First, that baby card with the pieced hippos is adorable!!!! And then, I can't believe all this fabulousness you are giving away! All the papers you ladies are giving away is making me drool. : )

    ReplyDelete
  136. Great cards! Thanks for the chance to win! I love your artwork. judygude@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  137. I have always loved that hippo baby card of yours, I will just take that!!!! LOL Amazing card you made too, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  138. wow! such great stamps, i love stamps. thank you for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  139. Stamps and paper pads Oh Wow!!! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  140. Loving the cards you made with the items you have to giveaway. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  141. Oh stamps...love it all but the stamps wow me along with that oa paper pad! :) thanks for the chance to win some treats!

    jill

    jillandstu at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  142. Gotta love the papers. They are my favs for sure but I guess I could use some cute stamps on that paper for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  143. I am still thinking about what a really cool idea this is as I hop from page to page. I would really like to have the Rain or Shine Unity Stamp, I missed out on purchasing it and now it's no longer available at my LSS. Thank you ladies for the chance to win some really awesome items.

    ReplyDelete
  144. Love the stamps and awesome paper! Thanks for sharing all your talent and the chance to win some goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  145. your samples are so cute! and all that gorgeous paper is calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  146. Such adorable cards! Loving all the paper pads. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  147. your cards are just a hoot! i would love to get one of your cards. Since that is probably never going to happen, then I'd love some of those stamps you have in the stash that I could use to copy your cards! The idea of copying your cards is silly, because you put your heart into them :)

    ReplyDelete
  148. Wow what a nice clean out. You are so brave.

    ReplyDelete
  149. Oh to pick a favorite card? I loved the hippos, but simply lovvveeddd the thinking of you! Thanks for the chance to win! tiffanysturges@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  150. What a really cool and generous idea you ladies had. This is a neat treat for all of us to have a chance to win. Since I am a stamp-a-holic, I spy with my little eye stamps, stamps, stamps. Thanks for the opportunity to enter and win. This is my first time to your blog, but it is not my last that is for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  151. Oh my gosh, pick me , pick me! I want those stamps, for sure.....and they want me! It's you obligation in life to put us together.....LOL LOL. Boy! I hope I win those stamps.

    Rebecca
    brrck@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  152. Super cute cards, love all the fantastic details.

    What a fabulous idea for a blog hop, that you for being so generous.

    ReplyDelete
  153. Your card is ama-ZING! I live the stitching and the distressed look! OMG! The stamps you are giving away are right up my alley! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  154. Love your card with all the different layers and textures on it! Thanks for sharing your supplies...i love the stamps you are offering! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  155. The papers caught my eye first. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  156. My first time visiting your blog. What lovely creations!
    Thanks for the opportunity to win!
    tmblueb@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  157. Very pretty cards. I love all those different kinds of paper you're giving away!

    ReplyDelete
  158. OMG! I want this one bad! So many wonderful goodies to be able to play with! thanks for the chance to win! Love the cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  159. I see Cats Pajamas and My Favorite Things stamps. Love stamps. Great giveaway. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  160. Beautiful cards! Love stamps.
    Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  161. Absolutely GORGEOUS card! Thanks for the great giveaway! jinglesells at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  162. I love how you are able to combine so many elements into such wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  163. who wouldn't want to win these prizes.. good luck to everyone.
    robin

    ReplyDelete
  164. I'm spying the Unity stamps and would love to win all the goodies!! bonniec@metrocast.net

    ReplyDelete
  165. well i would really like the cards you have made! I do not know how to use textures and layers, mine look shabby LOL but the double chocolate cake stamp sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  166. This is my first time to your blog. I must say your creativeness is amazing. I plan on sticking around to see more. So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  167. I love those stamps and that OA pad is one of my favorites and I've just about used mine up!

    ReplyDelete
  168. Awesome cards! Great combination on the colors and lines. The LOs are amazingly perfect with the textures too.

    revitol prices

    ReplyDelete
  169. I don't have a blog or other "identity" but I sure enjoy "hopping" around all these clever ideas. What a marvelous stack of goodies you're purging. and I enjoyed all the cards you shared - lots of ideas there. Here's my email: psmillis@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  170. I can see alot of different stamps but I don't know what kind...I am always on the lookout for a great Lion....I love stamps....

    ReplyDelete
  171. oh your cards are very fun! lu luv todays..just mail me the card ok? lol ..I love stamps and paper so if I win no matter to me..it will be a well used gift I promise. ty for a chance

    ReplyDelete
  172. Very nice give away. I love your designs you always come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  173. I love your welcome little one card...too cute. Stamps, I love stamps. They def caught my eye. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  174. Ooh! I would love to win the TCP stamps. I am a huge fan of The Cats Pajamas and own several sets but not the ones you are giving away.

    ReplyDelete
  175. I love your work or it's probably not really work!! I am so loving the paper pad, can't get enough of it for my grandchildren projects.. Thank u for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  176. Well I spy my favorite is....stamps. I love to stamp. Although, I have several that I haven't used YET (as I'm sure we all do).

    ReplyDelete
  177. I spy cats PJ- how fun is that!

    ReplyDelete
  178. Your card are great. Love all your giveaways. I especially like scrapbook paper & flowers
    Thanks
    Vicky Schmidt

    ReplyDelete
  179. Beautiful WORK!!!! I am really interested in your clear stamp sets. Looks like you work wonders with ALL your supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  180. Wow,I don't have to pick a favorite, do I? Your cards are always so fabulous and this candy is unbelievable. I would adore winning some stamps from the Cat's PJs, my favorite things, greeting farm & SU... oh, and yummy paper too... thank you for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  181. Sony your cards are SOOO DETAILED and ADORABLE! I LOVE all the sewing you do on it! I have never done that and would like to incorporate that in my crafting soon! So hard to pick but I love the unity stamps you have in your blog candy! thanks for the chance to win AND the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  182. Wow! I just found your website. Looks like I like the things you are purging. They would find a good home. I so appreciate seeing a single girl doing stamping arts. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  183. Your cards are great!! I love to stamp so your blog candy is extra exciting for me! Thanks for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  184. those stamps look awesome! i'm discovering your blog and am a FAN of your work already! straight to my favourite bar on internet explorer!

    ReplyDelete
  185. Hi Sony, I am your newest follower and admirer... not just because of the great Hop (which it is) but because your work is amazing... I love all the layers to your cards! I am new to cardmaking and NEED stamps and I spied about a million of them here! Thanks for the chance and fingers crossed!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra
    pendrasplace.blogspot.com
    pendrah at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  186. Oh, those stamps! So cute! This is my first visit to your blog and your projects are amazing. I'm looking forward to many more visits here. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  187. I don't know if I could do my cleanout so easily.. Your cards are fun and cheerful.. thanks for the chance to win some delicious candy...

    ReplyDelete
  188. I love your work! It is all so beautiful! I LOVE the stamps--they are a weakness! This is the first time I have been to your blog--but it won't be the last! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  189. Thank you for the opportunity to enjoy some goodies! Paper and stamps....how could you ever go wrong?!?! New to all the card making and stamping fun, but I am finding it can become a fun addiction!
    I am loving your card making style! So many great ideas! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  190. Stamps, I'm just nuts over stamps, used, beaten, ok, not so beaten..but anything is good!! right?? Thanks for the great chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  191. Love your cards!! And this haul is fantastic too!! I would love everything, especially the papers :) Thanks for a chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  192. Fabulous cards Sony, love the distressing & layers!!!

    Thanks for a fun give away, I have my eye on... A Beary Good Year,The Cat's Pajamas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  193. This is so much fun. I love anything paper and would love to win! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  194. Thanks so much for offering such a fabulous giveaway! I love paper! I also have my eye on some of those stamps! Don't really have much in the category so it'd be a fun start!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!