Hi guys,
and welcome back to another Sneak Peek at our upcoming release at the Cat's Pajamas. The release party is...TONIGHT!!! Are you ready?! Alma has a ton of cuties up for grabs, plus there'll be games and prizes to win so you don't want to miss out on this!!
I actually have 2 posts for you today...yup you heard right: one last minute TCP Tuesday 151 card, which is this one here and then I have another Sneak Peek card for you today. The sets we're peeking today are perhaps not the usual swanky style you have come to expect from Miss Meowy but a little more elegant. I don't know about you but I just love that Alma is never afraid to switch things up. She can do just about anything I swear.
So this week's TCP Tuesday challenge was an inspiration challenge brought to you by none other than the fabulous Jen del Muro. Here's the inspiration pictures she presented us with:
and then this is what I used on my little card:
Alma also made some fabulous videos explaining how to use some of our brandnew CutUps dies.
Here's the one she made for our cute little pinwheels:
allright... that's all for now!!!
Hope to see you at the Release Party tonight!!!
Sony
Stamps: Simply Said (TCP)
Paper: Cherry Hill (OA), Itty Bitty Boxes (PTI), Oh La La La (MME), Kraft
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Grass CutUps (TCP), Pinwheel CutUps (TCP), Divine Twine (TCP), Big Scallop CutUps (TCP), Felt (TCP), Kraft Thread and Sewing Machine, Seeing Spots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!