Hi everyone,
I have been gone for a minute there...I'm so sorry but my term at school is coming to an end and we've got exactly one week to get all our final projects done so needless to say I've been working overtime and it's been one heck of a week so far: models exploding, having to redo and start over, programs crashing, computer freezing....oooh the joys of 3D. lol Oh but I'm not just taking 3D classes this term I'm also taking a few analog classes, one of them being Clay Sculpture...now you wanna talk about a class taking up a lot of time this is definitely the one. I spent nine hours in the studio today and I'll be back for more tomorrow. Whew...I'm exhausted.
thank you so much for stopping by!!
Sony
Stamps: Love Story (Verve)
Paper: Old Olive (SU), Spring Moss (PTI), Lemon Tart (PTI)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Lemonda (Adirondack)
Accessories: Nesties, Ribbon, Twill Tape, Copics, Stickles Glitter, Seeing Spots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)


Hey Sony,
ReplyDeleteI like your card. I am radiating beams of support and encouragement for you (from SC) hope you can catch them if you need them. Clay work. Hmm I love Gumby and Mr. Bill. Hope it all goes well.
This is so pretty, Sony! I love the green and yellow combo!
ReplyDelete