** This is Post #2 for today. **
** For another Sneak Peek & my TCP Tuesday 151 card please scroll down!!! **
Hi guys,
well this is post number 2 for today so I won't bother you too much with chatter and get straight to the point: we're sneak peeking two sets today, Simply Said (see for my post below) and The Tweetest Things, which also comes with a coordinating CutUps dies.
Here's what I used for my card here:
Hope to see you at the Cat's Pajamas' Release Party tonight!!!
Sony
Stamps: The Tweetest Things (TCP)
Paper: Fly a Kite (OA), Fine and Dandy (MME)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Soft Suede (SU), Antique Linen (Distress Ink), Old Olive (SU)
Accessories: Home Tweet Home CutUps (TCP), Nesties, Stardust Stickles Glitter, Pop-Up Dots



So sweet, Sony -- I love a multi-colored pattern of anything. And when it's these delightful birdhouses?! Even better!
ReplyDeleteGrateful for sharing thiis
ReplyDeleteGreat posst
ReplyDelete