Friday, March 25, 2011

{Better} TCP Sneak Peek


Hi guys,

well it's official: Sneak Peeks have started over at the Cat's Pajamas!!! You may have already spotted some cuties here and there on my fellow Cat Pack-ers Blogs. I'll have a new Sneak Peek for you every day until Release Day which is next Tuesday March 29th!!! Yay!!!

Okay now aren't you as excited as I am to get another one of these cute little bunnies? This one here is from the the new set A Girl and Her Cake. I loove love love the sentiment: Not just a year older but a year better. YES!!! That's a tune I like to sing every year on my birthday. lol
I also used our brandnew Rosette CutUps dies...which are amazing!!!

Alma even made a little video to show how to use them. Here it is:


why don't you stop by the rest of the Cat Pack-ers for some more Sneak Peeks of this cutie pie set?!
It'll be so worth your time. :) Oh and don't forget: our release party is next Monday March 28th from 8-10pm EST at our SCS Forum.

thanks so much for stopping by!!
See you back tomorrow for a new Sneak Peek :)

Sony


Stamps: A Girl and Her Cake (TCP)
Paper: Fine and Dandy (MME), Chocolate Chip (SU), Summer Sunrise (PTI)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Soft Suede (SU)
Accessories: Rosette CutUps die (TCP), Divine Twine (TCP), Nesties, Morroccan Edge Border Punch, Copics, Stardust Stickles Glitter, Crystal Effects, Platinum Liquid Pearls, Ribbon, Sponges, Button, Kraft Thread and Sewing Machine

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning card Sony. The colors are great, and that bunny is too cute. Thanks for passing on that video

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute!! love that bunny & your liquid pearls look awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh.....such a super cute card chock full of awesome little details!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sony- you ROCK!! Great card- I am absoloutely dying for that rosette.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!