Thursday, January 20, 2011

{For You}


Hi everyone,

I'm just dropping in real quick to share this card I made using the Verve set Great Friends. I managed to keep this card relatively clean and simple which if you know me was really quite the challenge for me. I always want to add something here or there so this was somethin' else lol.

The polka-dotted paper is from the Ducks in a Row collection by October Afternoon and the striped paper is from the Ooh La La collection by My Mind's Eye. Oh and to give your flower that little extra oomphf  simply use your X-acto knife, trace around some of the petals and fluff them up a bit. It'll make your flower look more three dimensional. :)

thanks so much for stopping by,
'til next time,

~ Sony


Stamps: Great Friends (Verve)
Paper: Ducks in a Row (OA), Ooh La La (MME), Cream
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Big Scallop CutUps Die (TCP), Copics, Crystal Stickles Glitter, Brads, White Thread and Sewing Machine

4 comments:

  1. Oooooo this is GORGEOUS, Sony!! Love love love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful, Sony. I love the texture, the soft colors, the layout and that gorgeous layered flower.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Sony! Very innovative - lovin' your style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Love the soft colors and the textures, especially the layered flower. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!